Lost in the morning (I couldn't think of anything better )

(514 words)
AN: as some people (*cough*  ironicallydreaming *cough* she's great though, follow her😘) asked to hurry up with the next chapter so her it is. Have fun reading.
So somehow I managed to deupload this. I didn't change it.

Ron got up early Monday morning and saw Harry wasn't in his bed.
Curious to find out where Harry was je stumbled into Ginny's room, forgetting Hermione was also there.'Harry 're you here?' Ron exclaimed heavily breathing because he had to run down four stairs.
It was then he realised it was a quarter past six in the morning. Hermione and Ginny some up grumpily. It was Hermione who could find words the quickest.
'Ron, what are you doing here, what is the problem?' she asked in a sleepy voice.
'Oh, erm, it's nothing Hermione, sorry for waking you up.' he said as his cheeks became as red as his hair.
'Okay, now, if you don't mind, I'm going back to sleep.' she said in an even more tired voice.
Ron stepted quickly, but silently out of the room and stumbled down the last stairs to the living room. He ran to the kitchen and the garden screaming Harry's name.
Then he finally found Harry sitting behind the broom cupboard.
He just lay there in the grass, with his eyes satisfactorily  closed. Ron quickly approached him and immediately started yelling: 'Harry, where have you been? I've been looking for you bloody everywhere!' As the-green-eyed-boy didn't respond Ron shook Harry awake.
'Merlin, Ron! Did you really have to wake me in that way?' Harry exclaimed. But after Ron made clear he couldn't hear him, he remembered he had used a silencing curse so he could think without interrupting of annoying noises. Apperantly he had fallen asleep. He quickly reversed the spell.
'What time is it?' he asked Ron.
'It's half six! What are you doing this early in the bloody garden? Why were you spleeping here? Have you been in your bed at all or did you thought "Let's sleep in the garden tonight" I haven't heard you going to bed tonight, I am worried Harry!'
'Ron, I can explain...' Harry started but he didn't know how to end the sentence.
'I'm waiting.' Ron said.
'Well, I wanted to go to bed wen I realised I wasn't tired so I went out to the garden to lay in the grass but it seems I have fallen asleep anyway.'
'And how do you want to explain the silencing spell?' Ron said angrily.
'I didn't want to be disturbed by annoying noises,' he said honest, 'I just wanted to lay here in peace, just relax, understand?' He didn't want Ron to know he was thinking, because Ron would like to know about what and he wasmt ready to tell it yet to him.
'Oh, all right.' Ron answered, 'Do you want to go to bed again or are you stayin in the garden? Shall I stay with you?'
'Please Ron, I'm fine. You go back to sleep again in your bed, that's best for you, I'll stay here. Oh and sorry, I didn't want to worry you.'
After saying this Harry lay back again. Ron took this as a sign to go away so he stalked back trough the garden inside the house.