Bilderberg Group

The Bilderberg Group is one of the most elite organizations in existence. Every year a group of around 100 - 200 of the world's most powerful bankers, businessmen and politicians get together to discuss and plan out the world agenda. The first Bilderberg meeting occured on May 29, 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel in the Netherlands, which is where this group gets its name.

The Bilderberg Group meetings are completely private and closed to the public. The media is also not allowed to film the events. Everything that is discussed in these meetings is done through closed doors and in secrecy. Membership to the Bilderberg Group is by invite only which is controlled by a group called the Steering Committee. The small core of the Bilderberg Group works with the larger group of invitees to plan ways to carry out their goals using the resources of the invitees.

The Bilderberg Group sits on top of other quasi-secret societies such as the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) involving the United States, the Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA) involving Western Europe, and the Trilateral Commission involving Japan. In fact, the Trilateral Commission was created by a Bilderberg Group member, David Rockefeller, after a 1972 Bilderberg meeting. The Bilderberg Group and the families and individuals involved are closely related to earlier secret societies such as the Round Table, Committee of 300 and even the Black Nobility of 12th century Europe.