Alien Abductions

Many people have presented stories about being abducted about aliens for the longest time. Some of the stories may be straight fabrications, others may be far fetched, but all it takes is for one story to be true. The majority of people who are abducted share similar themes to their stories.

The basic story is that while sleeping or wandering somewhere alone people suddenly appear in a medical type area where they are laying down on a table with other humans also laying down next to them. While laying on the table there are 2 or 3 "Grey" aliens (the ones with the big eyes) operating and experimenting on them. There is usually extreme discomfort and people are usually unable to escape or do anything about this. The aliens take samples of various things such as semen and urine and seem to be doing some type of test to gain understanding or insight into what is going on.

Communication is discussed as being done telepathically through the mind. There is no verbal words which are uttered, yet most people report to be able to get their point across through their mind.

After a certain period of time, abductees usually appear back in the place they were taken from with very little memory of what just happened or where they were. Some have better recollection than others.

Not all abductions have to do with "Grey" aliens either. Some report various other types of aliens such as Reptilians and even tall, blonde "Nordic" looking aliens.