Prayer For Self Consciousness

Dear Jesus,
   I am insecure about my body and about how I look. I know I'm not perfect, but I'm always comparing myself to others and when I do, it hurts me even more. I can't stand myself and I want to feel better about how I look, but I just feel so unimportant and I'm just so hurt. When I look in the mirror, all I see is something I want to throw in the trash. Let me know that I am Your Beloved, and that I am perfect in Your eyes. Let me become secure about myself. Let me believe that I am wonderful and that I can overcome these horrible thoughts.
   In the Name of Jesus, Amen.

If you are insecure about yourself, I want you to know that you are special. You are made like no one else, and that's what makes you, you! Look in the mirror and compliment yourself instead of thinking about how ugly you are, because let me tell you; you are beautiful/handsome. You are perfect! Whether you have down syndrome, autism, cancer, scars, glasses, etc. or nothing at all, you are perfect in God's eyes. If you are insecure about how you look, please go to a trusted adult. Tell them how you feel. You don't deserve to keep all of these insecure thoughts about yourself bottled up. You need to be built up by someone who will tell you the truth about how beautiful/handsome you are. You are not ugly in anyway. You're perfect just the way you are, and whoever doesn't see that needs to take a closer look at you. Here is a Bible Verse that proves you are beautiful (this counts for guys and girls)!

“He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.”
– Ecclesiastes 3:11