2- Train to Hogwarts

Kayleigh's POV

Father, Mother and I got to Platform 9 3/4 where we were saying our goodbyes. The cart with all my stuff on it was taken by a worker who put it in the storage area of the train. All I had was my little bag and Billy.

We finished our goodbyes and I boarded the train a bit earlier than everyone else so most of the cars were empty. I sat in one of the ones that was empty and looked out the window where I watched kids of all ages saying goodbye to their families.

I hear a light knocking behind me, making me turn to face where it came from. I see the young boy whom I met that day in Diagon Alley.

"Hey Kayleigh, do you mind if I sit in here with you?" He asks and I nod. He smiles lightly before sitting on the bench across from me. I look back out the window before Draco speaks again.

"So how was the rest of your summer?" He asks and I look at him. "Fine," I mutter and he nods. We then glance at the door where two chubby boys with dark hair were standing. "Crabbe, Goyle. This is Kayleigh," Draco says as the boys gawk at me as if they've never seen a girl before. "Kayleigh, this is Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle." He introduces and the boys sit down. I quietly mumble a hello before staring out the window as the train starts pulling out of the platform.

Gregory, Vincent, and Draco talk on and off throughout the train ride and eat candy while I just watch the world pass by. Once we arrive, a half giant leads us to the school while the workers bring our carts to our rooms. The half giant's name is Hagrid. He's way too friendly.

Then a tall lady walks out and introduces herself as Professor McGonagall. She is the deputy headmistress or whatever so I guess she will be taking care of us for the meanwhile. She takes us to a pair of huge wood doors that I assume lead to the Great Hall. She tells us to wait out here for a moment while she goes inside to check how things are going.

"So I guess what they were saying on the train is true; Harry Potter has decided to come to Hogwarts this year," I hear an all too familiar voice say. I turn my head to see Draco standing in front of two other boys, one must be Harry Potter.

"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy and over there is Crabbe, Goyle, and Kayleigh Allen." He goes on and on and I just roll my eyes and ignore him as I wait for Professor McGonagall.

"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks," Harry says, pulling my focus back on their conversation and I can't help but smirk a little at his comment. McGonagall then comes back out and taps Draco on he shoulder, making him walk back to his place next to Crabbe, Goyle, and me. She tells us to follow her as she walks into the Great Hall and escorts us through the rows of older students and to the front of the room. She explains how sorting works and begins calling our names one by one.

Everyone was called and I was the only one left. They obviously didn't call the names in alphabetical order because I would've been one of the firsts. I walk up the steps but I don't even make it to the stool before the sorting hat calls out, "SLYTHERIN!" I smirk proudly as I walk over to the Slytherin table and sit next to Gregory.

The feast begins and we all chat and enjoy the wonderful meals in front of us. I meet some of the older students but I don't really talk much to anyone. I kinda like to just be on my own, that way there won't be any issues.

After the meal is over, we are sent to our common rooms where I sit on a chair by the fire and read a book. "Allen!" I hear his voice and I sigh.

"Yes, what would you like?" I ask in a fake polite tone. He smirks. "What's a pretty girl like you doing reading a book?" He asks and I gape at him. "I happen to like reading books, thanks," I say diverting my eyes from him back to the pages. He pulls it out of my hand.

"Give it back, you git!" I say standing up next to him and reaching for it while he puts it an arms length behind his back. I grumble annoyed, and he smirks. "Kiss me first," he says and I roll my eyes.

"In your dreams, Malfoy," I spit, looking directly into his grey eyes. "Yes, it is." He replies and I look at him confused. Then he just smirks and sets my book down before leaving me in the room, alone and confused. I just shake it off before sitting back down to read.

*•*•*

~Draco's POV~

She is so beautiful. What am I saying? I'm a Malfoy, I don't have feelings. I'm a ruthless little git. I can't be falling for a girl I barely even know. No, I'm not. I don't like her. No way in hell do I like Kayleigh Allen.

*•*•*•*•*•*

A/N: sorry the chapters have been kinda short, I will try to make them longer. But in any case I hope you're enjoying the story so far (lol my sister likes that band)

Anyways please vote and share and if you haven't already, please read my other Draco fanfic Soft. Well, I love you guys and hope you have a lovely day :)

Peace out, hugs and kisses all around xoxoxo