Chapter:30

I hid behind a tree as Bucky walked by. He's mad at me again for doing something I shouldn't of. Once he was gone I ran to the barn.

"What did you do this time?" Zach asked as he was feeding the horses. "I may or may not of....." "Ali." I was cut off by Bucky. I'm screwed.

"What do you think you were doing?" He asked almost shouting. I didn't answer, but only dropped my head. He lifted it up making me look at him. "What were you thinking?" He asked softer.

I felt a tear fall. He quickly wiped it away. "I'm not mad anymore. I just want to know why you did it." He pulled me into his arms holding me tight against him.

If your wondering what I did, I snuck out in the middle of the night to check on the herd because something felt wrong. I had a scratch across my face from a wild dog and when he asked where I went last night I lied and walked away.

"Please don't do anything like that again. For both of our sakes." He said before kissing my forehead. Tears stained his white shirt as they fell from my eyes.

"Come here Angel." He pulled me over to a bale of hay and sat down. Then pulled me onto his lap. "Next time something like that happens come get me and we'll both go out. I can't imagine my life without you."

I rested my head on his shoulder. I sniffled. "Hey. I'm not mad, I was just scared of losing you. Please don't cry Angel you look more beautiful smiling than crying." He said holding my chin.

I gave a small smile. He kissed my forehead and we sat there doing nothing but sitting there.

I walked into the barn to find Bucky trying to get his new truck to work

I walked into the barn to find Bucky trying to get his new truck to work. "Won't start?" I asked. "Ow." He came out from under it. "No trying to figure out how to change the oil." I internally giggled.

"Here let me show you." I told him. At the dealership they taught me how to change the oil in these new ones. I walked him through it twice to make sure he got it and wasn't staring at something that he would be wanting later.

"I got it. Thank you Angel. What would I do without you." He said kissing me. "You would be lonely and probably heartless." He picked me up and set me on the hood.

"I'd be looking for someone like you." He kissed me and left me on the hood. I watched as he came back and got me down.

We went riding out to the herd then swam in the pond. He jumped from the rope swing splashing me. He came up and put his arms around me. I put my legs around him.

He kissed me then trailed down to my collarbone. Then took us out of the water. He sat on a rock and lifted me up higher. His arms held me up as he kissed lower than he ever has.

"I do want to see what's under this. But your going to do it if you want me to." He moved back up to my mouth. His tongue directly entering. I led his hands to the back where the clip to my top was.

He unhooked the top and let it fall. Then lifted me up further. I ran my hands through his hair. It was longer than when I got here. He kissed every inch that was showing.

Finally he gently dropped me to his lap. His chest pressed against me. "Your so beautiful." He said before kissing me again. "Every. Last. Inch. Of. You." He said as he kissed me.

I let him untie the bottom tie. It dropped in between us. "We should probably stop before someone catches us." I said. "No one is going to." He told me. "They won't know that you and I are out here."

He messed with the hem of my swim bottoms. "Not until you give me your last name." I told him. "Yes ma'am." He stopped and rubbed circles on my back.

Finally we pulled apart. I looked behind Bucky. "Your brother is coming." I whispered. He looked back before helping me with my top. "Every inch of you is mine." He said protectively. I could feel it when he was being protective of any part of me.

"Mom wants to talk to you both." Zach told us coming closer. Bucky nodded and let me up. I snagged his shirt and my shorts. He never cared that I always got his shirt.

I got onto Dusty and he got on Copper after putting his jeans on. Then followed Zach back to the barn.