Dancing in the rain

3rd person

It was Saturday night. 8:58 to be exact, and instead of partying out with her friends, Ashley, a dirty-blonde skinny girl, was at work. She got off of work at 9:00. Awaiting the time she started to hear thunder. She rolled her eyes knowing that she will have to walk home in the pouring rain. Since Ashley had to pay for her own house with a very low paying job, she couldn't afford a car. As 9:00 came around, Ashley started to close up the local rite-aid. Sighing, she stepped out into the rain.

She took a left at the end of the street and then a right. She was already soaked from head to toe. While walking she came upon a little hill in the road. With caution, she headed down like hill slowly. The soaking wet girl started to slide down the hill, but when she tries to stop, she slid right onto her back. When she slipped, she had hit her head on the concrete. Her vision started to get fuzzy. She tried to get up but she was in too much pain. She managed to roll over into the grass, so that she wouldn't get hit by a car. Ashleys visions started to darken, and before she knew it, she was out cold.

Ashley woke up feeling awfully warm. She opened her eyes and ripped the thick blanket off of her body. She notices that she isn't in her bedroom. She was in a large room with a bed, a dresser and a mirror. There where 2 windows. She swung her legs over the bed and felt a pain in the back of her head. All the memories of walking in the rain came to her mind. But who brought here here? And where is "here"?Ashley walked over to the window to look at the surroundings and discovered that the Windows were nailed down. She opened the door and walked into a big hallway.

She slowly walks down the hall. She comes upon a door ,painted black with green splattered on it, which is slightly opened. She peaks in and sees a green haired man with "HAHAHA" tattooed all over his body. While leaning closer to the door, Ashley slips and knocks the door open. Leaving the man looking at Ashley face planted on the ground.

"Well well, well. What do we have here? The scary man that Ashley recognized as the Joker spoke.

"W-well I was j-just" Ashley stuttered out in fear.

The joker walked closer to Ashley and grabbed her chin

" we, my friend are going to have some fun" he grinned with a devious smile.

--------------------
Sorry, this was really short since this is my first chapter of my first book! Also I'm really bad at describing. But anyway, I'm Nicole. I really love Jared Leto as the Joker in suicide squad (even though he wasn't in it that much) so, I decided to make a fan-fiction. I really hope you guys like it! Thank you for reading.

Comment and like please!!