Hooking up

Rinku Sat on the couch at his, Chu, Touya and the other's house.
Damn, all I can think about is Sasuka...ever since Touya told me about..."that"... too bad she will never exept me.
He thought to himself. Touya give him "the talk" and ever since Rinku had been thinking about Sasuka.
I wonder...with that thought Rinku jumped off the couch and stole Jin's phone. Rinku dialed the number for the (idk if Sasuka is in the dark tournament or something else soooo,..sorry guys) "Sasuka's work"

"Hello and how may a I help you" a woman picked up the phone.

"Is Sasuka there?" Rinku asked.

"Oh yes! She just got on her break.  Here she is."

YESS SCORE!! Rinku thought.

"Hello this is Sasuka?"

"Uhh...hi Sasuka... "

Sasuka recognised the voice, she knew it was Rinku but acted like she didn't.

"Why hello and how may I help you?" She said cheerfully.

Hearing Susuka's beautiful voice made Rinku Blush a light pink color...

"A..ah yes... can u meet me at..... the park in town??? I promise this is nothing dangerous. " Rinku thought she didn't know who this was.

"Of course!!! Damn brat what time?"

"Around 6:00pm"

"Alright I will be there"

"Th..thanks b..bye!" After hanging up... Rinku's face was a Dark Red...

Damn, How am I gonna make this work.