errands to run

As Bri and Dez sit on the couch bri grave the remote and put on the news

"Breaking news, Random people around the city drop dead, 1000's of people in bodybags but is it for the good of this city, All the people who were killed / committed suicide had a dangerous criminal background, meaning killers, rapist, robbers and more had drop to the ground all at the same time"

"Dam..." Bri said and then turned off the TV. Dez got up and said "welp back to my room"

*ring ring ring ring*

My phone was going off and it was by the couch I went to grave it then Bri answer my call, I snacked my phone out of her hand and went to my room to take the call

???~ The jobs done

Lillian~I told you to kill "A" person not a thousand

???~ I still did the job I just added more to my hit list, trust me, hafe of those people owed me

Lillian~ IF you get cough I'm throwing you under the bus, I'm not risking anything, you get that, and if I find out you go behind my back, let's just say there's a bodybag that has you name on it.

???~Now you do your End of the bargain

Lillian~ I know what I have to do, look don't tell me how to do my job, Trust me, DON'T

???~I'll do what I want

Lillian~ do you really want to mess with the highly skilled assassin that's insane? you posing people for a living, hell I bet you can't even snip people!!! Once you can hold a gun, come back to me, now I'm going to get this done, DON'T CALL ME ON THIS PHONE!!

I end the phone call, then broke my phone. I exited my room to see that Panki was off the computer and was getting her shoes on " I'm going to go walk around" I walk up to her and said "Be careful " she left the house.

.