THIS IS THE REAL CHAPTER 3 I PROMISE

About an hour of riding in a helicopter, a conversation between topic of the crimes each member of the team committed had fired up, while Maeve, on the other hand, was still sleeping. The others all thought she didn't want to be a part of the conversation and was being unusually quiet and still, but none of them spoke up. Eventually, they all became aware of Maeve sleeping and just as she thought would happen, one of them decided to wake her up in the most displeasing way, which was Captain Boomerang throwing one of his bladed boomerangs at her, aiming to have it curve around her neck, which resulted in Maeve jerking awake with a bladed boomerang pinning her neck to the wall of the metal inclosure, which was quite amusing to everyone who wasn't Maeve.

      Breathing quickly, and pressing herself against the wall of the helicopter to avoid getting her neck sliced by the blade while hearing the laughter of the others. Maeve reached her hand up to the arch of the boomerang and grasped it firmly before tugging on it a few times before it had come loose and pulled it out of the copter's wall. "Bitch, fuck you." Maeve snarled, chucking his deadly weapon back over to him.

      "Oh? You're saying you want to fuck me?" Boomerang began to laugh. "Isn it a little early for that? We ain't even at first base!" He continued laughing at his inappropriate humor. Slipknot, the man seated beside him snickered at his comments and high fived Boomerang.

"Fucking cunts." Maeve muttered under her breath, and turned her head to the side to avoid looking at the two.

Boomerang's attention went back to Maeve, and he was about to make another sexual comeback before Colonel Flag cut him off before he could start and told him to shut his mouth.

    Maeve rolled her eyes at the immaturity of the two grown men, noticing a woman in black and red at the corner of her eye. Turning her head to the left, she saw that the woman also had a white mask on that covered half her face, giving her the mysterious look.

Maeve turned her head to Colonel Flag who was on her right. "Who the fuck is this?" She asked him, gaining the attention of the masked woman in the process.

"Considering the fact that you were asleep this whole time, you might've not seen Katana arrive." Flag explained, raising his voice so he could be heard over the noise the helicopter was making. "Don't get killed by her, her sword traps the souls of its victims."

"Great." Replied Maeve. Katana had turned away from the two after concluding that her voice was not needed in the small conversation. Maeve leaned back in her seat, shoving her hands in her pockets as she eavesdropped on other conversations going on inside the helicopter.

◇◈◇

"So, are we gonna get to kill anybody?" Maeve asked eagerly, leaning forwards on her seat with her eyes on Colonel Flag who was facing away from her.

Flag looked over at Maeve from staring out of the back of the open helicopter and snapping out of this thoughts. "Eh... Possibly." He answered.

"Aw yeah!" Maeve said happily, a wide smile spreading across her face that soon disappeared after Boomerang, who was seated across from her decided to open his mouth.

"Oi mate!" Boomerang called out. "How ya gonna kill, when you got nothin' to kill with?" He asked while tossing a boomerang around in his hand. He had noticed that she didn't have any weapon of any kind on her.

Maeve glared at the Australian. She was just about to twist around and put her hand on the walls of the helicopter and send it crashing down into the sea they were above and pull up at the last moment just to show them all what she was capable of, until Colonel Flag held out his arm that had a phone strapped around it that displayed their mugshots on screen with his finger hovering right above hers.

"Remember the bomb?" Flag reminded, his finger still hovering above the image of Maeve.

Maeve grimaced. "Never mind." She said irritably and looking away.

Boomerang snickered at the brunette. "Might as well be killing with your looks instead..." He muttered, but sadly not loud enough for Maeve to hear over the noise.

"What?" Maeve shouted over the loud whirring of the helicopter's blades as she tucked a chunk of hair behind her ear.

"Nothing!" Boomerang replied and clearing his throat afterwards. Secretly, on the inside, he had instantly regretted saying what he said before, and now thanking the helicopter gods for having super loud, flapping blades, and a noisy engine.

Harley, who was seated on the other side of Boomerang, playfully nudged him in the arm with her elbow and giving him a smug look.

      After another few hours of flying around in the helicopter