Jigoku kara no tenshi-tachi (angles from the dark)

"Pita!" Layla shouted from the earth's surface. I didn't answer. It was something about Layla Leaving potachu to go to an all "winged-people" territory in Tokyo. Which isn't fair, if she leave potachu she leaves me.

"Pita!" She shouted again this time flying towards me. "Pita don't be mad, it's not my choice"

"Leave me alone!" I hiss jumping off the tree branch and landing swiftly on my feet.

"Don't act like that, it's my last night pita lets fly together." I ignored her request and continued to walk the grassy plains. "Pi- Fine! Be that way! I have others to say bye to" the force of her taking off knocked me down. But I didn't care I just layed there. Tears began to stream down my face and rage poured through my body.

"No!" I shouted jumping to my feet. Hovering a few inches above ground I slowly drew my sword. "This isn't fair!" I screamed closing my eyes letting the tears well up. "I'm so tired! Tired of fighting it!" I yelled slashing the tree in front of me with my sword. My parents died during my young childhood. I could vaguely remember their faces. Now I'm loosing the only person who stood by my side this whole time. I continued to hit the tree. Bark and leaves from all ends flew at me. Grunts of frustration and cries of pain was all that could be heard from miles.

"You okay down there?" Said a voice above me. Lifting my head I slowly opened up my eyes to barley make out a black figure. "I'm sebas, who are you?" The figure continued comeing into sight. He was a tall dark angle with black cloths and floppy black hair.

"I'm petunia. But I hate that name, call me pita" I reply slumping down into the grass.

"Nice to meet you pita." He greeted with a warm smile. As he came closer I could make out the rest of his features. He has red eyes, and was dressed in a black cloak. Sebas sat next to me folding his beautiful black feathered wings back. I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them tightly.
"Are you alright?" He asked lifting my chin. Dumbfounded I pulled away.

"Fine.." I say "just a little tired." I lie.

"I don't believe you. The way you were attacking that tree, crying, you didn't seem 'fine or tired'"

"Wha-where you watching me?!" I asked rather loudly.

"Oh umm well you see.."

"Are you some kind of pervert?" I yell jumping to my feet allowing my light brown hair to be picked up by the wind.

"No not at all it's just-" he began to say throwing his hands back on defense. I drew my sword and aimed it only inches from his face.