Part Three - Giggles and Laughter

You awoke to the sound of howling giggles followed by "whose my special little girl? You are! Yes you are!" Opening your eyes you saw Levi, bouncing Macie on his chest blowing raspberries into her stomach, as she was only wearing a diaper, and Macie screaming in happiness. You leaned over, placing a kiss on Levi's shoulder, smiling at the goofy-ness that was unfolding. He gasped "Macie! Look whose awake!!" He turned her to face you "it's mummy!" He handed the still giggle baby to you kissing your cheek as he did, you placed her next to you on the bed. "One second puffball, I need to get dressed" you smiled, poking her little button nose. You turned over and got out of the bed, naked of course from last nights 'adventures', and shuffled over to the wardrobe where you got out just an oversized jumper and a pair of underwear. Then you tip-toed back up to the bed, seeing that Macie was preoccupied with Levi's hair, which he always let her play with, taking the opportunity you pounced, tickling Macie all over. She gasped, then burst into laughter, jumping up and down on her bum begging to be cuddled. You scooped her up then flopped onto the bed where she released herself and bum shuffled (as she couldn't crawl just yet) over to Levi "oh, looks like we've got a mover!" He said planting a kiss on Macie's head. "Hey Levi?" You questioned, he gave a hum in reply, yet looked at Macie. "Do you think we should have the group over for dinner sometime?" He shrugged, "(F/N), I can barely cook. And we have no clue on how to use that kitchen"
"We can learn" you stated, stroking the back of Macie's hair, "and besides, I want to start cooking proper meals, for Macie and you, so we don't have to keep relying on the Mess hall." Just saying the words 'mess hall' made you shiver. Levi hummed, pondering on a decision "okay, we can learn to cook in that kitchen, on one condition... no two." You nodded. "Number one: keep it clean." You rolled your eyes at that rule "of course I'm gonna keep it clean, who do you think I am, Eren?!" You giggled. "Number two" Levi continued "make sure Macie is a safe distance from the stove at all times." He began to crack a smile, only just noticing what you had said. You jolted up onto your knees and saluted "Sir, yes Sir!" You said, as Macie tried to climb up you. "Best salute I've ever seen" Levi joked picking up Macie and placing her back on the bed. You lent forward and kissed Levi on the lips. "We start food training tomorrow" you joked climbing onto him. "Oh joy." Levi joked kissing you back.