Part Four - Chef Levi

A/N: Hi, sorry for not updating for a while, schools been picking up again, and personal things have come up, I may not be avidly updating this story in the future, sorry if that's a turn off to the story, I promise to make these chapters detailed. And not just filler or a "oh shit gotta post" thing. Hope you guys understand 😊

You scooped up Macie from the bed and walked over to the kitchen, placing her in her bouncer, you turned to Levi, "so, what's on the menu?" He looked at you with a confused furrow of his brows. "How about we try something simple, a stew maybe?" You nodded and opened the fridge to find a pack of minced beef, and a container of vegetable ends. "Is this enough?" You questioned, Levi nodded as he filled a large metal pot of water and putting it on the stove. "Now, chop up those vegetables and put them into the pot."

"Alright bossy" you chuckled opening the child locked drawer and picking up a small yet sharp knife. As you chopped the vegetables Levi frantically searched for spices and seasonings, he then pounded the meat with a mallet and sprinkled it with various herbs. "Wow" you whistled "impressive" he turned to you with a slightly vein smirk and threw the meat into the pot along with your not so well cut vegetables.

"Now!" Levi clapped has he swivelled to face you, "we need stock." You looked at him with questioning eyes "like, store stock? Or animals?!" He slapped his face with his hand, chuckling slightly, "no you silly, we need to make a broth of bones" he kissed your forehead and went towards the door. "I'll go down to the kitchen and ask, you stay here and look sexy as always." You blushed a bright pink and smiled.

A/N: lmao so, this is all I've got. This story has no good plot anymore and is basically useless now. I haven't updated for about 3 years? I don't even watch AOT anymore soooo. Thank you for the notes/comments and votes on these still!! 🥺 so blessed

I may write AOT fics again or pick this up again if I rewatch it but yeah :)
Thanks guys :)