Chapter 1

P.S : I do not own naruto characters, I only own my ocs and my story. The pictures is belong to their respective owner. Sorry for my grammar and english.

Age :
Yukino: 4
Gaara : 17
Temari : 20
Kankurou :19

So this is chapter 1, enjoyyy!!

Chapter 1

Today was another beautiful day with sand. What do you expect? This is Sunagakure. Well today there's no academy because today is Saturday. So Yukino get out from her bed lazilly and took a light shower, then put her usual clothes on. White long sleeve shirt and then put on her blue short sleeve shirt with a hood, so she doubled it. Then she puts her black legging on and dark blue skirt. Then she was ready.

She was just about to sneak off to the desert to train a little. But apparently, when she was about to go to the door to open it, sand comes around her waist and hold her gently but firmly, lifting her up in the air.

"Where are you going Yukino?" Gaara-nii asked.

"I'm about to go off to the academy?" I said lying to him and let me tell you that I'm a very bad liar.

"Today is Saturday, there is no academy activity today" Gaara-nii sternly said.

"Ehmm..., I'm about to go to meet my friends?" I said still lying.

"Stop lying to me Yukino. You know you're a bad liar" Gaara-nii scolded me lightly. The sand brought me to my brother and gently put me down to standing on my feet in front of him. I was so little than him, I'm only about his upper leg high. Yeah, I was more little than the children who is around my age, so the fact is, I was small.

Gaara-nii glared at me a little, while I laughed nervously.

"Yukino, why did you lie to me?" Gaara-nii asked gently but sternly.

"Because if you know you will be mad at me?" I asked bluntly. I was already busted in the begining, so what efforts to make if he's already know that I was lying.

Gaara-nii sighed and asked me...

"What are you trying to do?"

"I was just about to go to the desert to train a little..." I said truthfully.

There was a short pause, then...

"What?! Since when did you train at the desert and where did this idea comes from?" he asked. From the look of his face, I already know that he was angry.

"Well... Since the day I was bullied... And I thought that the desert was a perfect training ground because I can be alone to train..." I sheepishly said.

Gaara-nii seems to be holding his anger and try to calmed himself. Well when I said he was overprotective, he was wayyyy over beyond overprotective.

"Yukino, I don't want you trying to sneak off like that again and I don't want you to train in the desert alone again, do I make myself clear?" Gaara-nii strictly said.

"But I..." I was trying to argue, but apparently, Gaara-nii didn't want to hear any of my arguments.

"I said do I make myself clear?" Gaara-nii cut me off and sternly said that.