Chapter 3

P.S : I do not own naruto characters, they belong to their respective owner. I only own my oc and my story. Sorry for my grammar and english.

Age :
Yukino : 4
Gaara : 17

'...' : thoughts
"..." : speaking

So this is chapter 3, enjoyyy!!

Chapter 3

Yukino was back at her full health in the morning. Well, not just her health that back, her energetic energy also back to her body. So Yukino has been trying to annoyed Gaara all day, so he would let her play outside.

"Yukino, I want you to sit down. Now" Gaara said, finally getting enough of annoyance.

"But Gaara-nii, I'm bored" Yukino said, also annoyed because she wasn't allowed to go outside yet.

"You've just recovered from your sickness, I know you want to go outside, but I won't let you, you still need to recover more" Gaara said sternly.

"But..." Yukino tried to protest, but Gaara didn't want to hear any of her protest.

"No Yukino. Go back to sleep. Now" Gaara said strictly.

Yukino huffed and then went to her bed to get some sleep. Even if she didn't want to.

Gaara have been working on his paperworks in Yukino's room silently, so he could finish his paperworks, also keeping an eye on his little sister.

His little sister habit to sneak out is worrying him sometimes. He will never get used to it. Never.

For Yukino, being sick means being imprisoned at home and not allowed to do anything. Even if she's already recovered from her sickness, Gaara wouldn't let her get outside yet. Talk about overprotective.

After a while, Yukino knew that she can't sleep. She's bored.

"Gaara-nii..., I'm boredddd" Yukino said complain.

Gaara who still have more paperwork to finish scowled at Yukino for awhile and then sighed.

"Yukino, you're still recovering" Gaara said sternly.

"But Gaara-nii, I'm boreddd" Yukino said trying to argue, but Gaara wouldn't buy it.

"You are not allowed to go outside yet, and that is final. End of discusion. Now go to sleep" Gaara said strictly.

"But... Gaara-nii..." Yukino said annoyed.

"No more words Yukino or you'll be grounded" Gaara said trying to end the discusion.

"No fair" Yukino said shortly and then lay her body down in her bed and try to go to sleep.

After a while, Yukino finally getting tired and then went back to sleep. Gaara was relieved for that.

3 hours later....

Gaara finally finished all of his paper work for today. It was still in the afternoon, well almost night time when he finished and he noticed that his little sister still asleep peacefully.

So before his little sister get up and then become 'annoying' again, Gaara went out of the room quietly to make some dinner for both of them.

But what Gaara miscalculated, his little sister sometimes is a light sleeper. She sometimes can wake up from the tiniest sound ever. So that 'sometimes' happens to be when Gaara opened the door and then closed it. From that sound, Yukino woke up slowly. She opened her eyes, which was still sleepy. She adjust her eyes to the light of the room and then she slowly regain back her memory this morning. She remembered that she wanted to go out so badly even dare to annoyed her big brother when he was doing his paper work. She almost got grounded, but fortunately she didn't because she finally get tired before. Well yes, 'before'.....