First kiss

James-As you were walking down the hall you had heard James and Sirius talking as their conversation processed you heard James say,"come on Sirius, how can I get Y/N to go out with me?She is perfect and I don't know how to ask her."You turned around and then said,"well maybe it's not as hard as you think since you kinda just did."you said as you looked at James. You slowly walked towards him as he said in a happy tone,"will you go out on a date with me, Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N?"you pulled him into a kiss and pulled away saying,"got your answer buddy?"

Sirius-Sirius was always one to be the nicest people ever and one day during fifth year, you heard a slight knock on your door and there you see, Sirius Black in tears because his parents did officially kick him out. You sat on the steps sitting beside him hugging him just talking to him before saying,"Sirius, we are now your fa......"you say. Before you finished the sentence, you felt his lips against yours and as you slowly pulled away, he said to you,"maybe I don't want us to be family for right now. Maybe a girlfriend would be nice though."

Remus-Remus, your best friend,had been in the hospital for about two weeks during Christmas break and since your brother was too busy with his new girlfriend, you decided to stay at Hogwarts since that was your real home. James, Sirius and Peter had already made plans for the date. You had waited for Remus to wake up before handing him a present, it was a broomstick that he had been wanting to about six months. He leaned up still in pain as he said,"when I get out of the hospital, I'll get you your gift but until then, I'll give you part of it."he said as he leaned up bringing you into a kiss.

Severus-Severus was never one to show PDA but after two months of dating, you finally had worked up the courage to make sure that people knew you and him were dating. You looked at Severus before you grabbed his hand. When you saw a guy try to flirt with you, you whispered into Severus's ear,"seriously just kiss me already!!"You whispered before grabbed his lips kissing his lips sweetly.