Tom Riddle Catch Up

rainyrxses requested a catch-up for Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldemort so I decided to add him. Hope you like it. Sorry it took forever!

How you met
Growing up in Slytherin, you knew of all the other slytherins-all of them. You were two years behind a "famous" Tom Marvolo Riddle. You had grown up in a very prominent family of blood-traitors; however, you were very much against your family's evil ways. When you had gotten into your fifth year, Slughorn had asked you if you wanted to become a prefect and you agreed. Slughorn had asked Tom to train you to become a good prefect. When you were walking to your common room, a tall and handsome male walked towards you, asking your name. When you said,"Y/F/N Y/L/N." He was talking about some secrets about the hallways he had learned including some chamber.
You're the sibling of
You were the aunt of Lucius Malfoy.
Your ex he is jealous of
Avery.
His favorite thing about you(physically)
He loves your hands because he would always hold them and mess with them when he talked to you.
Your favorite thing about him(physically)
You love his hair. His hair is such a great thing when it's curly.
Who said "I love you" first
You did. He didn't understand love at first until you showed it to him.
You realize you love him
When you were out on a set of rounds, you had seen him snogging with a stupid, blonde slytherin by the name of (Enemy's Name). It was about two weeks before you told him that you loved him.
He realizes he loves you
It took about six months after he graduated to actually realize he loved you. He had gone to Borgins and Burkes where he had seen you the day before and he realized that after all this time, he loved you. He realized that even though he didn't believe he had the capacity of love-he did in small doses.
Your best friend
She was much younger than you but after you both had graduated Hogwarts, you befriended Narcissa Black who ended up marrying your nephew.
First kiss
One night, he was talking to you about his family and a betrayal of a friend. When you were stressing out about an exam in a class you were bad at-Herbology, he kissed you as you guys talked about a diary he was creating.
Muggle tv couple most like you two
Not a muggle tv couple but y'all are like Harley Quinn and the Joker.
You are getting bullied/abused
This really wouldn't happen to you because of the high status you have at Hogwarts. You were very popular in the Slytherin house as you were a friend of Tom's.
Disorders you struggle with
You have schizophrenia
Dating Tom includes
-Talking late at night
-"Tom, be nice. They aren't that bad."
-"But Y/N I'm working my best just to be nice to you."
-eyebrow raises when you kiss him
-Going out after midnight
Christmas Gifts
He bought you a two way mirror for over the summer so you two would talk easier.
Your house
Slytherin
His height
5'11" or 180.34 cm
Ed Sheeran song that best describes y'all's relationship
Dive