Chapter 7

We both stand there in silence. His chin on my head and arms wrapped around my waist. My whole body starts swaying back and forth.

"Here." He says stepping infront of me, ducking his back down and his arms out at the level of my knees.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving you a piggy back ride." I decide to just stop asking questions and jump on his back. He's a sweet idiot I got to say.

The trees wiesel in the wind. Thunder cry's up ahead. Looks like we're going to be walking into a storm. Corry stops for a second releasing one of his arms from my leg, making me clutch around his neck for dear life.

"Can...you loosen.... that grip... Your strangling me." He crocks back at me. I loosen my grip, as he pulls out a rain coat from put his bag. "There you go, put it round you."

"Can you stop being nice to me already." I snatch it out of his hands.

"Okay, then give the coat back and get off me." He looks so serious I almost burst our laughing.

"No, you gave it to me and..."

"And what? Or are you just going to shut up now about me being nice to you. And live with it." I scowl and put on the coat without another word.

We turn into the rain. I look down, his once huge grin has disappeared and he feels so tense and cold. One street left.

After minutes of him carrying me in the pouring rain, we reach my house. He starts panting as he lowers me to the ground, then leaning over to make his breath equal again. His curly hair looked jelled back from the rain, sloppy and goey.

He looked back up at me, his eyes sparkling with rain drops round them. Before I knew it I had my phone out and took another picture. He just seemed to be the perfect model. I felt my hand shaking as I did but it was low enough to focus on him and capture a good image.

He just shrugged at whatever he was thinking and pointed towards the hell of a house. I walked up to it, he chased after me grabbing my hand for support, intertwining are fingers. I seemed to be able to walk a bit better now, even with him pulling me down by my fragile hand. I took out the keys to MY house.

I must not show weakness with him by my side.

I turn the lock and push it open.