Chapter 1

"Dan, I'm going out to get cereal!" Phil yelled. Dan was too lazy to come. "Okay please don't take so long this time," Dan yelled back. "I know!" Phil yelled and slammed the door.

Dan heard the door open again. "Sorry!" Phil yelled. Dan chuckled. He loved his roommate so much. Not love love, just a friendly love. He never wanted to loose him.

Phil was out shopping for his favourite cereal. He walked into the cereal isle with wide eyes, looking like a child. He was going to grab a ton of cereal boxes, but he decided Dan would get mad. He grabbed his favourite cereal and headed off to pay.

After he walked out of the sliding doors, he (A/N: Okay I know they don't have a car buttttttt) unlocked his car and climbed inside. He happily drove home.

Phil glanced over to look at a driver that seemed drunk, steering left to right continuously. He decided to drive a little faster to get away from him.

The driver wouldn't stop swerving left and right, which worried Phil. Phil prayed in his head that nothing bad would happen.

Suddenly, the other driver's wheels screeched and he swerved. Straight into Phil.

(A/N: this is just going to be a short story I'm pretty sure...Oh and btw if you cry or craft or die don't call the cops thxxxx)