Chapter 4

Dan realized something. His life was pointless without Phil. Phil was the only reason Dan had. But now he's gone. All of his life was sent down the drain.

           Dan had been just sitting there, watching Phil's videos and looking at pictures of Phil. Every time he saw something that belonged to Phil, it hurt him. Dan just wanted to give up. Phil would usually be there to help, but....that was impossible.

            Dan told himself, he could end it all now. One move, and it would all be over. All his worries would be gone. But then he thought about everyone who loved him. His fans that cared, his family.

            Dan shook the feeling of guilt off. He decided. He would do it. Dan went out of his flat, hugging a photo of Phil. He climbed up the stairs, to the top of the building.

              He stepped out of the building onto the roof. He felt wind blowing in his face. His face was stained with tears. He looked at Phil's picture that he had with him. He walked over to the side of the building.

                Tears were streaming down his face, yet again. He looked down the side of the tall building.

It'll all be over.

                   Dan whispered to the picture, "Phil....I love you..." He hugged the photo tightly.

Then he jumped.