Chapter 1

I watch her from across the room. She's beautiful tonight. So sexy. Her breasts, her full lips. The red lipstick makes them look even more perfect. I want to kiss those lips. See what they look like around my cock, hear my name screamed from them.  I want to pull her long, brown hair while I fuck her from behind. See those green eyes roll back in her head from the pure ecstasy I could give her.

I shake my head. What am I thinking? She's my sister. 

"She's your step-sister. No blood relation there" whispers the horny, messed up part of my brain.

I sigh and head over to get another drink. Maybe with enough alcohol in my system, some other girl will look just as attractive. Usually works

75 minutes, and 3 drinks later, I realize it's not going to work tonight. I've been making out with this girl for 15 minutes now. She's already got her dress off and wants to blow me. But I want her to leave. She's not doing it for me, even though she's hot. The kind of girl most guys would jump at the chance to fuck. HUGE tits, long legs. And I could tell just from kissing her that she gives great head. But I don't want her. 

"Excuse me. I've gotta go. Bathroom" I say as I push her away. 

"Wait, what? You can't just leave me like this. I'm more than ready to go"

She sounds annoyed.

"Sorry."

She sighs. 

"Look, if you're not going to help me, can you send in your friend? The blond swimmer with the abs? I'm way too worked up to just go home now."

"Sure. Be happy too." I walk out and go find Greg. 

"There's a hot chick naked and ready to suck your dick in my room."

"Right. And I'm the pope."

"I'm serious."

He's hesitant, but I can tell he wants to believe me.

"This better not be a joke" he takes a step towards my room.

"Take the blankets off my bed and change the sheets. And come find me when you're done. I need your help with something."

He nods and practically runs to my room. 

I lean against the wall and watch her some more. I want to go talk her, but I don't think I can control myself right now. Just a little longer. Because I've decided that tonight, I'm getting what I want. I'm getting her.