Chapter 4

He pulls away from me, and I feel empty, colder.

"I'm sorry" he whispers "I wouldn't have done it this way if I'd known. I would have done something more romantic. There would be candles, and music, and champagne. I would have taken you somewhere beautiful.  I would have just told you how I felt and hoped you felt the same. I wouldn't have ambushed you after a party where we both drank a little too much."

"So tell me. Tell me how you feel about me."

He hesitated. "I love you. I'm not just attracted to you or turned on by you. I love you. I'm in love with you. I don't want anyone but you." He pulls me to him, holding me close. "We don't have to do this. I want to, but I'm okay if you don't. We can stop."

And that's when I realize- "I love you too. And I don't want to stop."

He kisses me and gently lays me back on the bed. He stops for a moment and reaches for his jeans, pulling a condom out of the pocket. I hear him opening it. And then he's back, hovering over me. He leans down, and kisses me slow and deep. And then he's inside me.

I can tell he's trying to be gentle, but it still hurts. His hands are holding mine as he thrusts into me again, every movement slow and careful. And soon I noticed the pain has lessened, pleasure replacing it, taking over. I cry out his name, and he moves faster. I'm all sensation and sound, and his name, and his body are all I know. I call out over and over again, and he's calling my name too, calling me back to earth. His voice is the only thing keeping me from floating away.

Then I'm cumming again, all around him. And he's pulling out of me. I'm sore, and empty, and exhausted. And happy. He pulls me close to him and lays with me. 

"I can't go back to pretending I see you as brother."

"I can't go back either. But we'll figure it out."

"How?" 

"We can leave if we need to. I'm 19. You're 18. We don't have to stay here. We can go anywhere."

"Would you really runaway with me?"

"I'd anything for you. I love you."

"I love you too."

And I slowly drifted off to sleep, safe, in the arms of the man I loved.

    THE END.