Chapter 3: I'M IN LOVE WITH HER

(I made some edits hope you like them😊😃😂)

Klaus's POV.

"Caroline love are you almost done?"I yelled at my sweet Caroline from downstairs.

"Yes"she said to me vamp-speeding in my general direction.

"Are you just gonna stare at me? What do you want?"Caroline said giving me attitude. That's one if the things I like about her.The fire in her.

"Actually yes I was wondering if you would like me to show you to your room?"I asked her.

"Actually someone is already showing me to my room."she stated.

"And who would that be love?"I asked her.

"Me."Stefan said raising his eyebrows and holding Caroline's hand.

"Shall we?"Caroline asked facing Stefan.God I'm gonna kill him.

"Yes madamuezell."he said then kissed her hand.

At that moment I felt my face turn a bright red color and I glared as Stefan walked off with Caroline.

Jeremy's POV.

"YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM!"I screamed at Bonnie.That little bastard tried to kill me!

"YOU KISSED THE GHOST OF YOUR OLD GIRLFRIEND AND I FORGAVE YOU AND NOW YOR MAD AT ME FOR THIS!?"Bonnie yelled back.We've been fighting for the longest time now.Now she loves Kol.He's a dick.

"I THOUGHT WE WERE PAST THAT!?"I screamed at her.My face was burning red and my fists were clenched so hard that I started to bleed.

I swiftly moved my fist towards her face but got stopped by Damon.

Damon's POV.

I saw Jeremy trying to hit Bonnie and vamp-speeded over to him and stopped him.I noticed he was bleeding and knew his punishment.I sink my fangs into his bloody hand and started to drain him.I knew he wasn't gonna die, permanently, but it would hurt like hell.

"Damon."Elena yelled.I could tell her face was saddened and angry so I stopped.

"What're you doing?"she asked me now everyone was staring at me.

"What little Gilbert here was gonna hurt Bon-Bon."I said to her.

That's when she speeded to me and slapped me with all her strength.I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me.

"You know I'm not good.I don't have to be for you either.You don't control me Elena.You broke up with me."I whispered in her ear.

Third person POV.

After that whole fiasco Caroline went to her room.Stefan showed Tyler his room, Elijah showed Elena her room, Klaus showed Damon his room, Rebekah showed Matt his room, they kept eyeing each other the whole time, and Kol showed Bonnie her room.

Kol's POV.

"I can find my own room Kol or wait for Stefan."Bonnie said clearly annoyed they left her here with me.At first I did thing of her as a game but now.....I don't know what I feel.All I know is when she's sad I wanna know why so I can kill the person.When she's hurt I wanna take all the pain away.And I would die a thousand times if it means she's safe.So I ask you, what is that?

"Darling don't be like that here I'm a changed man."I say holding out my hand for her to take.

Then I started to feel this mild burning on my hand.I grab Bonnie's neck and hold her up.

"See your not differant."she said narrowing her eyes at me.Before I knew it she was walking up the stairs, leaving my ass.

Bonnie's POV.