A Matter of Fate

Say hello to A Batgirl In Academy City's new logo!

"Urrgghhh.." Mira stood up dizzily, she looked around, and stared at the blank white walls around her. "Wh-where?"

Mira looked around, she was in some large white room with no windows.. or doors.. or anything.. except for a camera hanging from the ceiling looking down at her..

Mira couldn't feel her magic at all.. as if her flow had somehow been restricted.

Mira glared at the camera. "Are you watching? I know you are.. my friends will find me.. and when they do, they won't show mercy.."

Batman sat at the Batcomputer.. watching the footage of the Isolation chamber.

"You haven't yet questioned her Master Bruce.." said Alfred, walking over to Batman. "Weren't you fervent to find Miss Misaka?"

"There's something wrong about this Alfred." said Batman. "Just watching the way she moves, her facial expressions..  she definitely isn't mentally unstable.. and.. she seems like the type that hates violence."

"Could've fooled me sir.." said Alfred. "She nearly tore the Batmobile apart.."

Alfred looked at the Batmobile.. which suddenly sparked, and fell with a crash as all four of it's tires fell apart.

"Well.. looks like we'll need to put in an order to Fox for a spare anyways." Alfred said.

"Whatever her intentions Alfred, she's not malicious.. she might just be misguided.. we've seen enough of those." said Batman. "In any case, if I expose her to my style of interrogation, it won't be psychologically healthy to her.. I need to find another way to use her to find the rest of her organization, and find Mikoto.."

Batman typed a few more options on the Bat Computer. "If I examine her physiology and genetics, I might be able to use the Justice League Watchtower's Dimensional Radar to pinpoint the exact world she came from.."

"Are you sure sir? The last time you went on a multiversal excursion, didn't Twilight Prankster accidentally leave you in a Chucky Cheese's playing Pool with Darth Vader?" said Alfred.

"I'm not going with a multidimensional jokester this time." said Batman. "I'll be fine as long as I'm cautious..."

The Bat Computer let out a beeping sound.

"Incredible.." said Alfred. "Her bone structure, her muscles.. it's.. beyond that of a normal human.. yet, completely ordinary outside of that demonic form.."

"Theoretically.." said Batman. "Their world is saturated with a unique magic that allows even completely powerless humans to surpass their normal biological physical limits.. it saturates their cells.. allowing their muscles to grow faster.. and to continue strengthening even when they've reached their limit..."

"An average athlete from that world would have abnormal agility sir.. and strength to almost match Bane at the very least.." said Alfred.

(In case you're wondering how people like Erza managed to walk into the Guild Hall during her debut carrying a giant monster horn with one hand without a single ounce of magic, this is the RIFT Batman reason, which also explains Elfman's "Hulk Smash" appearance to a large degree. However, Natsu and RIFT Mikoto's massive strength are attributed to their dragon blood.)