Why (Part 2)

Me: Hey Mikey are you home?
Mikey: Yeah what's up?
Me: I need a place to stay for a while.
Mikey: Yes of course.
Me: Thanks Mikey be there in a few xx
Mikey: Sweet!

I had barely gotten out of the car when Michael comes running out, engulfing me into a massive hug. "Hey," He starts,"what happened?" At this point I'm in tears. I reply through my sobs, "They embarrassed me! HE embarrassed me and all he could say was sorry... He didn't even give me his reason for doing what he did.." I hug micheal tighter as he told me everything would be alright and it would all work out. I tried to believe him but something wasn't right. Having enough of being out side I suggested we go in.
    Once inside I went up to the spare room to get settled down. Who knew how long I was gonna have to stay here. After I was done refreshing myself I went down stairs to go hang out with my life long bestie.
"Hey Y/n guess what I got??" He asked looking like a kid that just opened up his Christmas present. It was honestly the cutest thing I have ever seen. "What did you get?" I responded with a little smirk on my face. He pulls something out from be hind his back, which I soon realize that it's our favorite ice cream Mint Chocolate Chip and the Goonies our favorite movie. "Come and sit, just like old times!" He said patting the spot next to him. I sat down and layer my head in his shoulder. "You know I've missed hanging out with you Mikey," He draped his arm over my shoulder and kissed my head. "I missed you too... more than you know..." He said sighing.

~~Michaels POV~~

Why would Ryan do something like this to someone so precious? If they would have never gotten together then she would be with me and nothing like this would have happened. I love her and he goes and breaks her heart.... I would totally try and get her back but she's married to him and she's having a kid with him... If only I grew a pair and asked her out that night.

~~FLASH BACK~~

I was a nervous reck. How was I gonna ask her to prom in a cute way then I got an idea. What if I anchor the letters that spell out prom on the bottom of her pool and when we go out swimming she will see it and come out of the water where ill be standing with roses and chocolate.. she loves chocolate. It's perfect.
    I texted her mom and asked permission before I headed out to set everything up. Y/n was gone until 12pm which gives me 2 hours to set everything up, that should be enough time.
    Once I got the everything anchored, I only had about 30 mins that gives me 14 minutes to get to the store, 14 minutes to get back and 2 minutes to hide the roses and chocolate.
   She finally arrived and I nervously waited for her down by the pool. She walks out and sees me, "Hey Michael, ready to go for a swim?" She asked. "Yeah just let me go to the bathroom and I'll be right out." I replied. I walked inside and went straight to the window to see if she got in. I watched her dive and as soon I she hit the water I ran out and grabbed the roses and chocolate. Soon enough her head popped up with a look of confusion on her face. "Y/n will you go to prom with me?" I ask with a huge grin on my face. She climbs out of the pool and runs over to me "YES YES!!!" she yelled as she tackles me into a hug.
     A few weeks later we went to prom and we both had our first kiss. It was amazing. I don't know how to describe it, but it was spectacular. The way her lips molded to mine. Our movements were in sinc. That's when I fell in love with her. I should have asked her out that night but I didnt. Instead I acted like things never happened. We still stayed closer than most people but not as close as I wanted. I was a complete idiot.

~~End of Flash Back~~

Y/n is sound asleep cuddled up next to me. She looks so beautiful and peaceful. I bent down and kissed her lightly on the forehead, "I love you," I whispered. I was scooting down so that we could be more comfortable, when I heard her whisper, "I love you too Mikey." I looked at her and smiled to myself before I fell asleep

~~Y/n's POV~~

I was half asleep when the movie ended and quiet suposed at what happened next. I heard Michael tell me that he loved me I whispered under my breath that I loved him too. Of course I did he's my best friend but do I love him as more than that?

~A/N Hey guys I really like where this story is going. Which I honestly don't know where that is. Hopefully it's good! And I'm sorry this chapter was so short~