Kill For You

The music shook the club as girls danced on poles. You swayed your hips and grinded on the pole while you stared into his blue eyes and you bit your lip. The way his green hair looked in the strobe lights, the way his tattooed body looked in his alligator skin coat, the way he smirked when he caught a glimpse of that glorious ass of yours jiggling was almost to much for you to resist.
The lyrics "I'm just a sucker for pain" echoed throughout your daddy's night club. You watched as he ran his hand up his own thigh and slightly rubbed himself through his skinny jeans. Daddy was horny all because of you.
You got off the dancers stage and walked over to Mistah J. You took a seat on his lap, straddling him.
"Well hello, darling," he said as he grabbed your ass with both hands, grinding you down on his growing hard on.
"Ima go get a drink, sir. Can I?" You asked as you ran your hands down his shirtless chest and abs.
"Make it quick, doll," he said in your ear, giving your ass a quick smack.
You skipped over to the bar, asking the bartender for your drink.
"Here you go, y/n," the bartender, Max, said to you.
"Thank ya, Max!" You said happily as you began to sip at your drink.
Max came out from behind the bar to sit next to you and talk.
"You know, you look really beautiful tonight," he said with a wink.
"Um thanks?" You said as you stood up to walk away.
"Woah, where are you going, sexy?" Max asked as he grabbed your arm.
"Max, let me go," you demanded as he pulled you into his lap.
"I don't think I can do that," he said as he started to run his hands up your shirt.
"Stop! Please!" You yelled as tears came to your eyes.
You looked around to see your daddy stand up with a deadly look on his face.
You tried to push Max away, but he tried to pull your shorts down. You cried freely.
Suddenly, you felt someone much stronger pull you away from Max... It was Joker.
"So ya like to do that to girls, huh?" He growled as he knocked Max to the ground with his purple cane.
"No one touches MY baby girl!" He yelled as he hit him in the neck with the cane.
With that hit, you heard a snap. He gave the appearance of dead, but J pulled out his gun and shot him just in case.
Everyone stopped to examine the scene, but continued on with their night. Joker has shot people so often it doesn't phase anyone in the club. Two of Joker's men dragged the body off somewhere.
"Are ya ok, princess," J asked as titled your head up to face him.
You nodded your head yes as you wiped away your tears.
"Let's go to my office, doll," he said as he led you to the back of the club.
Joker shut the door, locked it, and took off his alligator coat. His sexy, shirtless body walked towards you and grabbed you by your hips, pulling you to him.
"I'm still horny from earlier," he whispered in your ear as he kissed your neck softly.
"Oh, daddy," you moaned softly as you gripped his biceps.
"Fuck, doll face," he groaned as he picked you up and sat you on his big desk.
He took his knife out and cut your shirt off of you. Man, you liked that shirt...
Joker nearly ripped your shorts off as well just to reveal you weren't wearing any panties.
"Such a naughty, naughty girl. Wearing no panties," he tsked," you were expecting to be fucked tonight, weren't ya?" He growled as your bra came off.
"Yes, sir," you said quietly as you bit your bottom lip.
Joker slapped your inner thigh, making you jump slightly.
"Fuck!" You called out.
"Ya like that, darling?" He smirked as he smacked your thigh again, but closer to your soaked pussy.
"Oh god!" You moaned desperately.
"The name is J, not God, honey," he chuckled darkly as he started to unzip his black skinny jeans.
Soon enough his jeans hit the floor and his huge erection was painfully obvious. The sight of him hard because of you made you practically drip.
He pulled you closer by your thighs, his clothed erection rubbing against your bare pussy.
"You're so soaked, doll. I can feel it through my boxers," he groaned as he slightly thrusted against you, making you squirm.
Soon enough, off went his boxers and his incredibly huge length stood at attention.
"You're so big, daddy," you moaned, spreading your legs farther apart.
"Such a needy little cum slut, princess," he chuckled as his tip poked at your entrance.
"Please, daddy, please!" You whined and whimpered, your legs slightly shaking from being so turned on.
"What do ya what, sweet heart?" He asked as he pushed in a little bit then pulled out.
"You, daddy," you whispered.
"Oh, ya want this?" He asked as he slammed into you.
His cock practically split you in half. He's so thick and just huge.
You threw your head back and yelled out in pleasure. He wrapped your legs around his waist as he continued to fuck you senseless.
"You take my cock so good, y/n," he groaned as his eyes rolled back and his mouth formed an 'o' shape.
"Fuck, daddy!" You moaned like a filthy little porn star.
He threw one of your legs over his shoulder, allowing him to go deeper and allowing him to push your flexibility limits.
You smiled in pure bliss as you laid down on the desk, letting him take you however he wants you.
With one leg over his shoulder, he put your other one over his other shoulder, drilling into your dripping wet cunt.
"Yes, right there!" You moaned loudly as he hit something perfectly, deep inside of you.
You locked you feet together around his neck as he brought his hands down to choke you. You gasped for air, but loved the pain and adrenaline rush coursing through your needy, sweaty body.
"Dirty. Fucking. Whore," he growled in between his animalistic thrusts.
"Oh, daddy, I'm close!" You cried out as tears of joy came to your eyes.
"Hold it," he moaned.
"But, daddy-"
"I said hold it! Don't ya dare fucking cum yet," he demanded as he choked you a bit tighter.
You squeezed your eyes shut tightly, trying to delay your orgasm.
"That's right, y/n. You love me fucking ya with my huge cock, darling," he moaned as his thrusts became a little sloppier.
"Fucking cum for me, doll. Cum all over my cock!" He yelled," scream my name!"
That's all it took for you. You came with a loud yell.
"DADDY, FUCK, DADDY!" You screamed in ecstasy.
"Fuck, doll face, daddy's almost there," he groaned as he grabbed your hips, definitely leaving bruises, and fucked you onto his cock as he thrusted hard and wildly.
His thrusts became so erotic it was almost too much to take.
"I'm cummin', princess, oh fuck!" He moaned as you felt his dick twitch inside of you.
A couple thrusts later he was coating your walls with his cum.
"I love you, J," you whispered as he pulled out.
You've never said that before to him... It just kinda slipped.
"I know," he said back, disappointment setting in your mind.
He didn't say it back.
"I-I love ya too, doll," he whispered as he kissed you passionately.
This is love.