Chains

It's always boring when Joker goes on heists or "business" meetings. All I get to do is sit here while he's gone. He doesn't want me getting hurt while he's carrying out business and he doesn't want me leaving when he's gone.
So here I am, laying on the couch with nothing to do.
I walked to our bedroom and sat on the bed. I stared at all of the gold jewelry and chains joker had stashed in a drawer. The drawer was open, he can't leave anywhere with out wearing at least one gold chain. He always looks so sexy with his chains and silver teeth.
"Doll face, I'm home!" Jokers voice echoed through the house, snapping out of my thoughts.
"Hey, J," I said as I walked out to the living room.
"Ah, there's my pumpkin," he smiled as he grabbed me by my waist, kissing me.
I was right, he's wearing some chains.
"You like daddy's chains, princess?" He asked me.
Fuck, he caught me staring.
"I asked a question," he said in a more stern voice as he backed me up against a wall.
"Y-Yes, sir," I whispered as his face grew closer to mine.
"Well, maybe I could work something out," he smirked as he kissed me roughly.
He wasted no time forcing his tongue in my mouth and exploring. Of course, I allowed him to.
Soon enough, my clothes were off and so was his button up shirt. I was left in my lace panties and he was left in his tight jeans, his erection showing.
"Turn around, darling," he whispered in my ear.
I turned around and placed my hands on the wall, bending over.
"That a girl," he said softly as he grabbed my ass aggressively.
I heard his jeans hit the floor and the rattle of his chains. A cold sensation was sent up my spine as he ran a chain up my back.
"Want daddy to choke you, doll? Want daddy to choke you with his chain?" He asked as he gently wrapped it around my neck.
I moaned just at the thought alone.
"I asked you a question," he growled as he smacked my ass with his free hand.
"Y-Yes, daddy," I moaned out softly.
"You're so fucking sexy," he groaned as I felt his hard on rubbing at my entrance.
"Daddy is going to take good care of ya, doll," he whispered in my ear before kissing at my neck roughly.
Not even a second later, he slammed himself inside of me. I felt like I was being split in half, but I felt so full and and it was amazing.
"Daddy's gonna fuck ya so hard, princess," he moaned as he pulled out and slammed back into me.
"F-Fuck, daddy!" I cried out in pleasure.
I felt the chain grow tighter around my throat. I gasped a bit for air, but the feeling was perfect.
"Ya like that, darlin'? Love it, don't you? Such a cumslut," he groaned as he pulled his golden, chain necklace tighter.
My moans were coming out muffled and they sounded forced due to his chain choking me.
"I bet ya wanna cum, huh, baby doll? You want daddy to make you scream, you whore," he growled as his thrusts started losing rhythm, but he began pounding into me harder and faster.
"F-Fuck, oh, J!" I yelled out as I felt the familiar sensation of an orgasm boiling up in me.
Tears sprung to my eyes as the mixture between pain and pleasure was almost too good to handle.
"Fuck, come on, doll. Cum for me, baby," he moaned into my ear as his thrusts slowed down, but some how got rougher and harder.
"I'm close, d-daddy," I squeaked out.
"Cum all over daddy's cock, y/n," he growled quietly and that's all it took.
I came hard all on his throbbing cock.
I threw my head back in pleasure as I opened my mouth in a silent scream.
I was so blessed out, my legs were shaking and almost giving out on me.
"Yeah, fuck, I'm gonna cum, doll," J moaned his breaths came out rough and labored.
"Y/N!" I yelled as he came hard inside of my dripping center.
He pulled out slowly, watching his cum slide down my sweaty thighs.
"You better clean up because this is only round one, sweetheart," he whispered in my ear, leaving me breathless.
A/n sorry I haven't updated in a long time. Man, school has just been kicking my ass lately😪