The Mystery

<Eris' POV>Me, Laval, and Cragger were on our Speedorz to get to the Carmalitia Caves

<Eris' POV>
Me, Laval, and Cragger were on our Speedorz to get to the Carmalitia Caves. "Laval! Why are we doing this again?" I asked my friend.

"Some kids were playing near the Caves when the ground shook and they heard a loud roar from behind the blocked entrance!" He responded. After Illumination, everything was at peace but we still had crime.

...

We finally make it to the caves and I got off my Speedor. "Been a long time since we've been here." Cragger said. Me and Laval both nodded.

A thud came from the entrance. "What the hell?" I said and all three of us pulled put our weapons. "We need to get the Rhinos. Laval, Cragger. You guys get Rogon and his buddies. I'll stay here if something happens."

The boys nodded and drove off. I sighed and sat down on my Speedor. I looked at my talons and stretched. Its been a long time since we had an actual threat. A few minutes later, the thudding resumed but it actually shook the boulders. "Huh?!" I gasped. The boulders blasted out and through the smoke stood something. What?! A human?!?! I yelled in my head. It looked at me then collapsed. "What are you doing here?"