③⑨

*making this 39 so the parts will match
There was no chapter 38 tho so don't worry*

*Pete's POV*

I had a small backpack with two changes of clothes, a comb, a toothbrush, and eyeliner. In both of my hands were three chocolate bars: three Milky Ways, and three Butterfingers. The butterfingers were for me.

I knocked on the door as best as I could with my hands full. I heard noises inside getting closer and the door swung open. For a split second, I thought it would be Mikey, and I got nervous.

But it was only Frank. "Get inside."

I rolled my eyes and pushed past him. I knew the Way residence well enough, but I had yet to actually see Mikey in person. He was extremely shy. And since he was two grades below all of us, we never saw him at school often.

"Where's Mikey?" I had to ask.

"He's just packing up the last of his things." Gerard's voice came from behind me, making me jump a little. He smirked and sashayed over to his boyfriend's side.

Gerard was an eyecatcher, to say the least. He had dyed black hair with turquoise at the roots, and was constantly wearing - ah, extravagant clothing.

The day I met him, he was wearing a skirt.

"Why the hell are you wearing a skirt, dude?" I had asked him.

He'd giggled. "I look adorable, don't I?" To which I giggled as well. Gerard was an interesting person.

His boyfriend was just as different. He'd already gotten like over ten tattoos at the age of seventeen, and with all the rest of his punk attire, he looked like a badass. Sometimes Gerard coordinated with him so that they matched and looked just fucking awesome.

Frank was short, too. He was taller than me, which was half the reason he's friends with me. Or so he says.

"Mikey?" Gerard called out. There was no response. "Ima go check on him..." He trailed off as he briskly made his way to Mikey's room. Frank looked to me thoughtfully.

"I think I know you better than you do, Peter," He said out of the blue, tapping his chin.

"What?" I replied obliviously.

Frank's eyes redirected on something behind me, and he smiled before looking back to me. "Turn around, fucker."

I heard a "Language!" from Gerard as I turned around.

What?

Oh, this is weird...

It's not like me to have heart problems, or anxiety, or any shit like that.

Why did those things happen to me when I first saw Mikey?

No, it makes no sense. I'm not single, I'm with Patrick. Patrick, my beautiful, wonderful, ignorant -

Stopping there.

Mikey had long, disheveled brown hair, cut around the base of his neck. He needed a haircut, actually. There were glasses on his face, along with an uncomfortable reddening.

"Hi," I heard his meek voice say.

"Hi," I said back, almost just as meekly.

Gerard clapped his hands, making Mikey jump. "So are we ready to start the SLUMBER PARTY?!?" Frank started to quietly mock-cheer, to which I chuckled and out of the corner of my eye I saw Mikey smirk.

"Frank, seriously. Be excited, it's my baby brother's fifteenth birthday!" Mikey smiled in embarrassment and pinched the bridge of his nose, which I found insanely adorab-

What?! Stopping there.

"Let's start," Mikey's timid voice said. I glanced at him, and saw he was looking at me through his hair. I had the strong urge to push it out of his face to see his eyes.

"Okay. Uhhh..." Gerard started, "Frank?"

"Yes dear?"

"How the hell do we start a slumber party?"

Frank shrugged. "Just hang out, dude." He dragged his feet over to the couch, in which he plopped down and took most of the space. Gerard eagerly sat almost completely on top of him, and they pushed each other around until they were comfortable.

Since they had chosen one of of the couch, Mikey and I got the other. I say on the end. We turned on the TV and just sat there like slugs. I was content. I hope Mikey was...