32. CONFESSIONS(2)

GEYVREL TRISTAN:

"What happened between you and Pricilla? Did she back out? You needed my help, kaya ka nandito? Why don't you run after her? ....Instead of explaining yourself here...go and push the wedding with her. Hindi ko kayo guguluhin, don't worry."

"WHAT?!" Iyon lang ang nakaya kong itanong matapos niyang magsalita.

HELL! She's pointing out way...way...too far from the truth.

"Damn it! Look at your logic! You really misunderstood everything. You shouldn't left that day, Jamie."

Jamie shook her head a little. "When I heard you and Andrew talking about your feelings..talking about you and Pricilla's meet up at Annika's tomb, Kung alam mo lang..halos hindi ko maihakbang ang paa ko palayo ng building niyo. Sumakay ako ng taxi pero hindi ko magawang umalis. I waited, Tristan. Confirmed na't lahat-lahat but darn it, umasa pa rin ako. You called Pricilla. You finally let your hair be cut. When she came..I saw how happy you were. When you hugged her..slightly crying and when you started driving away with her..it broke every hope I had."

"I didn't want to left..pero anong magagawa ko? Nauna ka na eh. Without even saying goodbye, Tristan..you left me. You never needed me anymore. Kahit gusto pa kitang ipaglaban..tumalikod ka na. Pinili mo na siya. And I want you to be happy, Tristan. And I am glad you finally let go of Annika."

My eyes watered. Her words are taking all of the strength I have right now. "Jamie, I tried calling you..-"

"I know. To say your goodbye." she added.

"No, Jamie. That's the last thing I will do. Earlier that day that you heard me and Drew talking, ...Pricilla and I talked first.
I asked her why did she come back here having Annika's face..and she admitted everything. She just wanted to help me, as she promised to Annika."

Finally, I got a new reaction from her. Her eyes locked on my face. "P-promise?"

As if I have reminded her of something.

I nodded. "Jamie, before Annika died she made me promise one thing, she asked me to find the one I truly love. I didn't make sense about it then. And Pricilla said to me, Annika made her promise that day before she died.."

"S-She told that to me. Annika made her promise to fight for you no matter what happens. Dahil alam ni Annika na mahal na mahal ka ni Pricilla at bukod sa kanya si Pricilla ang pinakababagay sa'yo..just like Annika."

"No, I guess she lied tp you on that part. Annika made her promise to help me find you. YOU, Jamie..and help me realize the truth. Before Annika died
she admitted everything to Pricilla. But she couldn't make her promise then..because of her love for me."

She blinked her eyes and I saw another tear
fell from it. "But she came back for you now. I felt it, Tristan. She came back to win you. She still loves you.."

I nodded again. "According to her, yes. When she heard from Drew that I found you, she thought of ways to fight for me for the last time. So she copied all about Annika..making sure I will never know about those things. But I had another..and another ...and another dreams again with Annika. I was fucking confused. I was damn frustrated. But I don't want to lose you. Pricilla saw your effect on me. So she decided to just help me realize it instead of pushing herself for me."

"I tried so many times to tell you how I feel, but I lose my tongue everytime I am seeing your love for me. Is my love enough? Your love is too big for me. Am I worth it? I'm so scared to hear and see the answers. So I just showed everything in action. Every sound I couldn't make, every words I couldn't say, everything I couldn't admit yet..I did wish you could read me. That you could read every silent truth in my eyes. But your heart's so stubborn. Mas gusto mong maniwala sa mga naiisip mo at hindi sa mga nararamdaman mo."