Chapter 2

///A/N: Sooooooo, this is a filler. *nervous laugh* But, I don't have a editor for this so please. If the grammar doesn't make sense, I apologize. I am also a horrible person and will be changing the pov in the next chapters. I will write in 3rd perspectives and will tell you guys when I am changing to first povs. But please, enjoy!///

It would've been ideal if I woke up comfortably in bed, with my mother's voice gently lulling me awake. Unfortunately, I awoke to the empty infirmary with a stiff body and a heavy body lying on my shoulder. Stretching my neck in the gentlest way possible in attempt to not wake Reita, my neck cracked. I yawned, recalling our conversation of the bullies and his indirect avoidance.

Soon, he'll tell me. I mean, we're friend now... right? I might... Tell him my story too... Let's see if he stays.

His forehead lifted from my shoulder, staring straight at me before blinking and yawning. "Hmm, Aoi?"

"Yeah?"

Reita rubbed his eyes, leaning back to the wall. "What time is it?"

I squinted my eyes at the clock on the desk before us. "Uh, lunch. You want food?"

"No, I have food... I packed for us."

"Aww, you shouldn't have. You've done too much." I grinned back at him.

He rolled his eyes and smacked my shoulder before scooting to the edge of the bed.

"Oh, I'm down! I've been hurt! The violence!" I called out dramatically clutching my shoulder.

Reita glared back at me with his head tiled before rolling his eyes again.

"Oho, I heard that If you eye roll too much, they could potentially get stuck."

Reita let out a deep sigh and shook his head, grabbing our bags and his jacket. "Then it's be your fault and I'd sue you."

I smirked at him but before I could throw a comeback at him; he cut me off.

"You wanna go to my hideout?" Reita suddenly asked.

"Eh? I can?" I asked, surprised.

"Duh, you idiot. Come on!" He whispered the last part, waving me over to his spot at the door.

I grabbed my bag and stood up from the bed. My heart quivered and my wolf shuffled around. I tilted my head to the side, arching my brow. "Eh?"

"What's wrong?"

I stared back at him, shrugging. Bringing my hand to my chest. "My wolf's just chipper."

Reita grinned. "I would laugh at you if that mean you're gonna meet your mate today."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Oi, do me a favor and shut up."

"If I did, then what kind of friend would I be?"

I smirked at him. "So you are my friend?"

A small blush slapped on his face for a split second before he scoffed and peeked outside the door. Tilting his head back and forth until he deemed it clear, Reita signaled me to follow him. Quickly hiding through the shadows, he led me out the building and into the next.

"Did we have to hide?"

Reita turned around with raised eyebrows. "Duhu, it's a "Secret Place" for a reason Aoi."

I sighed as he began his bee line to the stairs. After hustling up three flights of stairs, we met a hallway.

"You sure we could be here? No one's here."