Chapter 4

Author Note: Ok, so I was really excited to write this part. I hope its better than what I wrote and yeah, I'm just a mess. But yeah, I hope you guys like this. Kai is finally here! And new characters too! If you guys want a character sheet, I'll fill one out and post it too. Just comment below! xD Enjoy!

Kai walked in with a shit eating grin. His mother stared at him and reflected it right back at him.

"I'm home, mother."

She grinned. "My baby boy."

He picked her up and spun her around as she giggled, clinging onto him. He laughed and set her on the couch as he knelt to the floor. "Mother."

She nodded. "It was like I told you, huh?"

Kai bit his lips trying to keep his smile "in line" but of course, his dimples won. He nodded. "It's the best feeling in the world! My heart is going to explode."

She giggled and kissed his forehead. "But remember what I said."

He nodded. "I know, but I'm so ecstatic right now. I love him so much! He's beautiful! He's wonderful and was created just for me. I'm so special. Thank you for giving life to me!"

She giggled and shook her head at how smitten her son was over his mate.

Right after he landed he ran to the car that was supposed to pick him up and threw everything onto Kazuki, his beta. Excited and anticipating that his mate might really finally be here. His mother had called him and told him everything about the Shiroyama family to him the week before. She told him that "something" just told her that the boy might be her son's fate.

The adrenaline rushed into his blood streams and before he knew it, he was in his wolf form, under the window of a beautiful brunette. His wolf howled and trotted around through the silent night as he made his way back home. "Mate! Mate! My mate is here! My love is finally here!"

He ran back and grabbed a pair of clothes before meeting with his mother. Excitement filling him up to the max, he was like a maniac.

"Where's dad?"

His mother shrugged. "He may be running around with Hito, checking on the other two boys."

He nodded. "I can't wait to tell dad!"

She laughed. "Oh, he has something to tell you too."

He nodded. "I'm gonna go unpack."

"Go ahead! I'm cooking your favorites tonight!"

He grinned while he walked up the stairs that he had missed for the past year.

After unpacking Kai raced down when he smelt his father's scent. "Dad!" His father smiled and opened his arms to Kai. "Welcome home, my boy."

The whole night they talked, catching up with each other, asking questions, and making jokes.

"Dad. I found my mate."

His father grinned. "Is it who I think it is?"

Kai nodded and his father nodded with a sincere smile. "I hoped so."

"He's a wonderful boy and very beautiful."

His father laughed. "Yes, so beautiful, your mother was a bit envious of his skin complexion."