Chapter 2

A pale, uptight looking man in a tight grey suit walked briskly down a long hallway. He followed a blue line of light in the ceiling which ended at the door at the end of the hallway. Walking up to it, it opened automatically and as he stepped through it closed behind him. As soon as he entered a man sitting in a chair facing a screen turned and stood up saluting, "Lieutenant Samuels sir, I--" . "Sit down Penhaligom." He sighed walking over to the window. The young man bit his lip and sat down, turning to the screen again. "The newest set of criminals has arrived to be evaluated sir." He said waiting for orders. "Send them in."The Lieutenant said, rubbing the bridge of his nose. Today had been slow and tiresome, all he wanted to do was go back to his quarters and rest. But of course he had paperwork to do even when the day was over. 

The young man who Lieutenant had addressed as Penhaligom pressed a button and repeated what he had said into the mic. The first one was ushered into the small white room behind the glass at which the two men stood. Penhaligom swept his hand upwards in the air in front of the glass, causing yellow holographic notes and factors to appear over the glass. The man behind the glass stood waiting impatiently, obviously annoyed. He had white skin that was hardly tanned, his eyes were green and his hair was blonde. "Adrian Connors." Penhaligom said. Struggling to read the strange language, he had just read the translation underneath. "Planet of origin; Tarin." He finished looking up at the Lieutenant. "Offence?" Lieutenant Samuels asked. "Theft." The younger man confirmed. The Lieutenant raised an eyebrow, "Previous crimes?" . "Uh... none that are listed, sir." He said frowning. The Lieutenant sighed again, "Hardly worth my time, bring the next one in." 

The criminal was ushered out and another one was hauled in. He had dark brown eyes, brown hair, stubble and tanned skin. He looked through the glass with a mischievous grin on his face, but the rest of his features, especially his eyes showed pure loathing. The Lieutenant looked at him with disgust. "Christopher Jackson." The young man said, reading out the important facts, "Home planet; Terra. Convicted of theft, and no previous crimes." He finished, turning to his superior, "That's all of them sir, there were only two... sir." He said, awaiting his decision. The Lieutenant looked up at the man, he had somehow managed to anger the guards who were now trying to forcefully detain him while he tried to fight back, losing badly. Lieutenant Samuels turned heading back towards the door, he had more important things to do. Calling back he said, "Send them to the nearest prison camp and give them the usual time for criminals of their... standards. They aren't worth my time anyway." . "Yes sir!" Penhaligom called out after him as the doors closed.

It had been three hours since Samuels had left the processing bay when he was called back by a nervous Penhaligom. Even more exhausted he entered the bay, "What is it now--" . "Sir," The young man was looking even paler than usual, "I think there's something you should see..." He flicked his hand up showing two criminal records. "Someone bypassed our systems and changed the last two criminal records during evaluation..." He said nervously. Samuels looked at the real criminal records for the two men; Connors and Jackson, his eyes widened. "Uhh... they have both committed some... extreme, felonies." He said stammering. "Extreme..." Samuels said gritting his teeth, "they could be recorded as top priorities to the S.E.R!" He groaned, move them to our top secur-" . "That's the bad news sir..." The young man gulped. "That wasn't the bad part?" He said angrily. Penhaligom gulped, "Well, they may have been reported missing from the prison camp beta around... and hour ago." He said, preparing for the worst. Samuels took a deep breath and left the room, knowing that he was going to have to bear the brunt of this mishap.

"WOOOHOOO!!! EAT ON THAT S.E.R!" Chris yelled punching the air. Adrian laughed through the intercom. They were shooting away from the prison camp in their ships that they has stolen back from the landing bay, as well as all of their confiscated items. "Our third best escape ever!" Chris said grinning. "I wouldn't go THAT far," Adrian said rolling his eyes, "but we did get the parts back." He said holding up the sack from before. "Next stop Redymeient Alpha!" Chris said, excited, as they went into hyperspace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry for the short chapter! Some longer ones coming up and more excitement!

(Guardians of the Galaxy stuff there O,O)

Thanks for reading and as always, (i don't have a goodbye yet, YET)