Now she knows my real form

She busts down a door and all hell breaks out...literally "Damnit get back!" She screams. I watch from the side and then one of those...things turns to look at me. I back up and then smirk slightly "Wanna play?" She turns to see me and eyes widen "No dont-" A black Aura surrounds me. She stays silent and furrows her eye brows in confusion. My eyes close and my hands are covered by a pair of black gloves and black knee high boots cover my legs. I suddenly feel the humanity leave my body as my 30 inch scythe appears and I feel the fear grow larger in her heart. My clothes turn very dark purple and a black cloak appears as I grab the scythe with an evil look in my eyes and I mutter "Die" then everything turns black and the creatures all vanish and she backs up slowly "A...A...." I stop her "Yes" I step forward and touch her cheek "Please don't be scared" I say in a calming voice. she's shaking I think and let go. She stares into my dark eyes and smiles at me "I'm not" I step back, shocked "Y-you aren't.." She shakes her head "No of course not" she smiled again and then her face turns pale and she begins to fall over. I grab her and take her back to the bed and step back "I'm sorry.." And then I vanish without a trace.