Chapter 1.

Ashlyn's POV

*Sunset Lover by Petit Biscuit plays*

AGHHHH! I dread hearing the sound of my alarm in the morning. I look over to grab my phone off my white side table to turn off my alarm. The time showed it was 6:15am on a Monday morning, which brings me up to get ready for school. I ended up staying in bed a little longer looking through my social media and scrolling through Tiktoks. After about a good 10 minutes, I got out of bed and headed over to my bathroom to start getting ready for school.

*Skip 20 minute shower*

Once I hopped out the shower, I put a towel on to dry off and another one to dry my hair as well, I looked over at my phone to check what time it was and it was only 6:45, so I was running on time. I also noticed my best friend, Emma, texted me that she was on her way to my house to pick me up for school. I responded back then headed on my way to my closet to see what I could dress in. I ended up getting a white tank top with a red flannel, with some cute mom jeans and my high top old skool vans. Once I landed on an outfit, I went back to my bathroom to put some lotion on my body then got dressed. Afterwards, I did my skin care routine which was simply just my Curology cleanser and moisturizer. Next, I had to put in my contacts in since I didn't like wearing my glasses unless I was home or feeling lazy. I didn't really care much on what to do with my long brown hair, so I just blow dried it and combed it. By the time I was done with my morning routine Emma texted me saying she was parked out front. I went down the stairs to find my mom making my dad breakfast. I wasn't too big on eating breakfast, so I just stuck with my banana. "Good morning, my love" my mom says as I get my banana and a bottle of water. "Gotta go mom" I responded back in a hurry. I gave her a small peck on the cheek and I went out the garage door. I open up the garage, then secured it with the password as I got out. I see Emma's cute, light blue Volkswagen parked out front. She was that loud person in the morning, so of course she was blasting music. "HOP IN LOSER WERE GONNA BE LATE" Emma yells out of her car with the window down. I just know she already had coffee in her system for her to be too hype for a Monday morning. I run over to her car and we were off to hell that was known as Riverview High.