Request Form (MJ)

Rules

1. The whole book will not be read just 5-6 chapters of the author's choosing or ours.

2. Only one book per author can be submitted for a review at a time.

3. Requests may be denied if the work is something none of the admins are comfortable reviewing.

4. Requests must be in one inline comment

5. You must complete the form below in its entirety and put the password in the completed form to be considered. The password is the name of your favorite writer.

6. The Pigeon who reviews your work may request payment for their work that they see fit. The payment must be completed in the time given by that pigeon .

7. To find out which pigeon will be reviewing your work go to the next part labeled "Assigned Reviews". Regardless of whether the review is public or private, the Pigeon conducting it and their personal username will be listed in case of any questions that need to be answered or for any last minute requests.

8. All books publicly reviewed will be added to the reading list "Books We've Reviewed".

Private Review Form

Title:
Author:
Genre:
Selected parts for review:
Password:

Public Review Form

Title:
Author:
Genre:
Brief Description:
How did you get the idea for your work?
Selected parts for review:
Password:

Possible Payments

- Permanent follow of this account and the personal account of a pigeon.

-Credit in the description

-Voting on this book even after your review is finished.

- Voting and commenting on other works on this page or a pigeons personal works.

Message us with any questions, problems, or suggestions!