the escape (Chapter 3)

15 years later

Smith's Grove Sanitarium

Michael's P.o.V

    I haven't spoken a single word in 15 years. I've had nothing to say to anyone. I've completely shut down. There are the occasional grunts towards Loomis, but other than that, nothing. All I do is make masks. I am very rarely seen without one. I'm too ugly to go without one. The other people here tell me so all the time. My plan is to escape to Haddonfield tonight. Halloween is in two days. I feel obligated to go back for some reason. Something or someone is drawing me to my hometown but what could it be?

All of a sudden I hear the alarm telling me someone has escaped from their cell. So I took the opportunity to escape. Two guards noticed me and started to run after me. I grabbed the first one by the neck and squeezed until I heard a snap. The second guard came and tried to detain me. No luck for him. I took him by the head and repeatedly beat his head against the wall until he stopped moving. I made my way to the exit; I was free. Now I'm on my way home. Here comes Michael Myers. Haddonfield best be ready.

Your p.o.v

    I was sitting on my couch when i decided to turn on the TV. I turned it to the news.    

“BREAKING NEWS: convicted killer Michael Myers has killed two guards and escaped from Smith Grove. He is suspected to be heading to his hometown, Haddonfield. The residents of Haddonfield are warned to not go outside after 9 and to lock all doors and windows,” The reporter exclaimed.

My eyes widened. “Michael’s out,” I muttered. Tears started to stream down my face. It's been 15 years since I've seen michael. I hope he remembers me. I’ve missed him so much. I hope he remembers the fun times. Hopefully.