He Returns (Chapter 4)

Michael's p.o.v.

I was so close to home. Something felt weird, like someone who knew me is still here. WAIT. I stopped in my tracks as I remember Y/N. Its her, she's still here; she's still in Haddonfield. My heart skipped a beat. The memories came back all at once, dropping me to my knees. I held my head in my hands. I remember the last thing i said to her.

~flashback~

"Tonight will be the last time you see me," he said with his back turned to me. His eyes now teary.

"Why michael?" I questioned confused and upset.

"I can't tell you, but promise me you will remember for how I am and not later," he said.

"Okay, Michael."

~flashback ends~

I was still on my hands and knees. How can I do that to her? How? I was all she had. I was her everything. I am truly a monster.

Your p.o.v.

I need him. I have no one left. He was all I had. He was all I thought about. Does he remember? I remember the last thing he told me. The last look he gave me. The last hug I got from him. I needed him terribly. But he was a cold-hearted killer, or that's what other people said. I don't see it, I never have seen it in him. I think deep down inside his heart, he's still the caring boy he was. NOt a boy anymore, I thought. He'd be twenty-one now. What if he isn't the same Michael as he was before? What if he really is cold-hearted, and he wants everyone dead. What if he hates me? Tears started to roll down my face. What if?