Chapter 23

***Percy's POV***

"I want a girlfriend like her," Eliot suddenly stated, cutting through the silence. "Or boyfriend."

Everyone stared at him. I smirked.

'There's only one person like her. That is her.'

"Shame...Maybe I should look on Amazon, or Ebay..."

'And what? Find a life for sale for yourself?' I teased.

"Savage!" Grant called.

"Why you gotta be so savage?" Eliot sung, smiling like he was insane.

I stared at him, then briskly walked out of the room to my room. I locked the door, sitting on the floor by the window.

I laid on my back, looking out the window.

I slid under my bed, grabbing my guitar and notebook. I sat on the floor, flipping through the notebook.

Gold was the first song title.

I stood up, guitar in one hand, book in the other. I walked quickly out of my room, then threw the book at Grant, who caught it much to my expectancy.

"What's this?" Eliot asked, looking at it with Grant.

"A note book full of songs. What do you think it is?" Grant asked sarcastically.

'Are you sure that it isn't your time of the month?' I asked him, narrowing my eyes.

"Asshole," he muttered under his breath.

I bent over, laughing while clutching my stomach. It was beginning to hurt from laughing.

'At least I actually accept my title. I've got a list of them. Bastard, asshole, f*cker, mother f*cker, bitch, and even princess! DO I LOOK LIKE A PRINCESS TO YOU?' I demanded.

Everyone stared at me, shocked at my outburst.

"Where'd you learn to sign cuss words?" Steve asked quietly.

'Where'd you learn to breathe? I'm not questioning you on everything you do.'

"Percy," Bruce started.

I rested my hand under my chin, pretending to think about it.

'Tony.'

Everyone looked at Tony.

"I taught you everything but the mother f*cker," he corrected.

'Oh yeah...'

"Where'd you learn that word?" Natasha asked me.

'Do you even have to ask? A POKER PARTY, WITH DRUNKS!'

Yeah, I learned it from Gabe.

"Oh..."

'Gold. Now!' I signed to Grant and Eliot.

"Demanding," Eliot groaned.

'You think this is demanding, I can drive you as if I was a slave driver.' (I don't support slavery.)

He stepped closer to Grant. "I'm good."

'Good. Not that I actually would do anything like that...It was a bad reference, now that I think about it. I don't support slavery. Just to be clear.'

"Yeah, I think they get it, Perce," Clint cut me off.

I nodded, then turned into a circle.

"What are you doing?" Natasha asked me.