Agust D~part 2

Your P.O.V

I woke up to find my hands and legs tied up with rope and I was in a weird, old  and messy looking place, to correct myself it wasn't place but rather inside a big truck, God knows where it was going. I tired to free myself but I failed, I was so weak. I looked around me and found the blond guy from earlier was also tied up. Then I start to call him hoping he would wake up.

"Hey, are you ok?" I said enough for him to hear

"Wake up..." I said a bit louder

It wouldn't work!! I need to shout, but what if they killed him already and he's dead!!!....no it can't be..

"HEY!!! YOU! WAKE UP!!!!!"

Then I saw him moving his legs and arms probably trying to free himself....but it was useless, so I called him again

"Are you Okk??" I said, but there was no reply

Instead he was moving crazily to free himself then he stopped, I looked where he was looking and saw he was looking at a small knife on the floor....he tried to get it with his legs but it was far from him.

"What you will do!!?" I asked again but he didn't bother to look back....what's with him I thought he was nice.

Within few seconds and he was on the floor, he dropped himself along with the chair to get the small knife and free himself and indeed he did!! Wow he was so cool!! He took the knife and cut the ropes around his hands and legs, after that he stood up and cleaned himself from the dust, then start to walk away...yes he walked away...

"Hey!! Wait!! What about me!?? Aren't you helping me??" I said in fear, I was really scared that he would leave me alone here, well we are on a driving truck so there was no way out!! Unless we jump and kill ourself.

Then he stopped, turned his head and said....

"You free yourself!"

I was shocked, I'm only a girl!! A weak girl.

"But I can't do it by myself, I need your help" I said almost crying

"Who told you to get yourself involved??" He said with smirk

"Wha...what!! I was trying to help you!" I said and my tears start to fall down

"I never asked for your help"

"How could you say that to someone who was trying to help you?"

"Help me! More like, me helping myself plus a weak girl!" He said sarcastically

"Don't worry they wouldn't hurt you, they're after me and taking you with me would make things harder for me, so stay here!" He said and smirked at me

How can he be so mean, I risked my life to help him...

"You don't know where this truck is taking us, there might be no driver!and I might end up dying!!" I said hoping he would help me

"Oh! Yh!" He only said that!

Yoongi P.O.V

Why do I have to help someone else when I need a help myself....

"Aish!" I said then I walked towards her, looks like I have to take her with me.

"Are going to save me??" She said and showed me a puppy eyes,

"Tsk.."

"Thank you" she thanked me and start asking me questions

I didn't say anything to her nor answered her questions, she was talking without stop, so I just listened to her.

"Emm...what's your name??" She asked while I was looking for way out, so I also ignored her question.

Then I found a door, I kicked it really hard and went out, she was following me without keeping her mouth shut, can she just shut up!

The wind was so strong and the truck was driving really fast, I looked around, maybe I could tell where we are!! but there was only rocks and hills surrounding us. Then I saw a ladder, I was about to climb it but she stopped me...

"Wait !! Are you going up there??" She asked while holding my arm to stop me from going up.

"Can't you see!! Of course I'm going up"

"But....but what if you fall down!??The wind is so strong"

"I wouldn't!! don't worry, I will go up and try to get into the passenger seat, give the driver a hard punch and stop this damn truck!" I told her and pushed her hand away so I can go up.... But she stopped me again...

"What now!!?" I said more like shouted

"You can't go up! I wouldn't let you!!" She said holding my arm tighter.

"Who the hell are you to order me around!!" I shout in her face and pushed her harder this time and she hit her back and almost fall down....but I caught her. Seriously I almost killed her.

"Are you ok??" I asked but instead of getting reply she cried...why was she crying....

I didn't know what to do or say. Then I noticed 5 black cars behind us!! Shit!! I dragged her along with me and went inside and closed the door. I need to think of something...

"Sit here!!" I told her and I start looking for hidden window to the front seats of this truck, there must be one....

"Yes found it!!"

"Hey bring me the knife??" I told her while trying to open the window

"Here! But what you will do?" She asked me

I took it from her and ignored her question...I opened the window and the driver was shocked, he tried to turn his head but I pointed the knife on his neck.

"Don't stop the truck, and move, I will drive" I ordered him and he did as I said.

I went in the driver seat and told that girl to come closer to the window....

"Hey, keep the knife pointed at his neck Okk??" I told her and I extended my hands telling her to take the knife..

"Come on take it!! I need to stay focused" I told her again but still she didn't take it.

"Aish!! Take it, will you??" I shouted

"I can't!!"

"I'm here trying to help you and myself, so could you please do the same and help?!" I asked while trying to drive with one hand!!

Will she help me...I can't leave him like that, of course he will try to kill me...and if I stopped the truck these cars will catch us and most probably they will kill us.