Aphmau's POV::

I saw Aaron's eyes squint, seeing see him stare at them like that startled me....He hasn't been like that since College....When we met those 3 imbeciles, they were horrible....I walked in first day and they threw me out the window....It was horrifying, I had to rush to the hospital....I got a shard stuck in my throat, luckily I survived, however it doesn't mean that Aaron wasn't going to hurt them....He beat them up and we got expelled, well he did I got in trouble for beating down a door....In fact, that's why we never went to college or I mean finished it....Anyway, Aaron rushed out of Taco Bell....His face red with agony and punched them all....Crap, "AARON GET OVER HERE NOW!"

A-What

We aren't in school anymore you can go to jail!!!

A- Yeah, your right lets go!!!

We took off, avoiding officers...Shoot, Aaron you need to control your temper you know you have one tame it down, it will only get worse if you don't listen I'm not mad I'm just warning you...

A- Ok I'm sorry shu, I just want to protect you...*kisses me*

Your forgiven * I pull up to our house *

_________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note::
  Sorry for the short update, the next one will be longer!!! I'll update in at least three days....Thanks for reading and for 100 likes!!!❤️Love You....( 238 words )