Nearly saved them...

We entered the Great Hall, we weren't really that late.I ran to my 'bed'. Alexander was already fast asleep.Scorpious lay down beside me. I truned around and faced him. 

"So.... how d'you reckon we'll find out who put the imperius cursed Mariella?" I asked him.He shrugged.

"Either he's gonna put the imperius curse on somebody else, if he does, than he will obviously have to come to school, so we'll have to be really careful and watch out, or either, he's gonna come and do this himself, and then we'll catch him again. And it'll be the end." Scorpius said. Clever, I thought.

"Yup, you're obviously a genius." I said happily. He smiled. Sometime later, we all managed to fall asleep. 

***

The next day, my first lesson was Potions. Proffesssor Slughorn came in quite late, so we were all messing about. Including me. When he walked in theclass, he didn't even seem to have taken any notice of us messing about. 

"Quiet class, we need to get on with the lesson, and quick." he said. 

"But it's the last day!" everyone groaned. 

"I know, I know, but I just found out that Proffessor Slappy didnot do enough work with you!" proffessor slughron said. We all groaned, Ihoped that Proffessor McGonagall wasn't going tomake us work. I was still quite worried about teddy and Jade. What was I going to do? And was Scorpius still gonna bother even helping? I wasn't sure, to be honest. 

The rest of the day was fine. James had dared  me to read a big book: How to heal anything and then, it was as though a light bulb had been light inside my head, of course! This was it, this book was gonna help me save Jade and Teddy! 

***

After three days, I knew how to cure them! I had to give them a potion called Coromius Savaius and give to them to drink, then I would have to put a moonstone in front of them, and two days later, they should be saved. 

And so I went to Proffessor Slughron later that day and asked himfor that potion.he said he wanst' sure wheather he had any and asked me why I needed any anyways.I explained tohimwhy and he seemed to have understood.

"You're a hero, just like your dad Harry, and don't you forget that." he said happily. He wentlooking around for that potion, and he came backwith itin a flask in his hands. 

"Thanks." I said happily. That night, me, Scorpius and Rose went to the Hospital Wing and gave him Teddy and Jade the potion. They seemed more lifely and less zombie-like. I had the moonstone powder in my pocket, I took it out and put it in a jar, then put it in front of each of them. Scorpius looked at moonstones, he looked thoughtful, interested and amazed at the moonstone lights. I went to the nurse.

"I put some moonstone powder in a jar in front of my friends, don't take them off now, take them off in two days, if it works, and they back tonormal, you can take my potion, give it to other people who are illl, make them drink it then put the moonstone powder in front of them too for two days." I explained. She nodded. 

"Alright, I hope it works." she said hopefully.

"Me too." I said happily. Me, Scorpius and Rose skipped back off the Great Hall. I hope it would work. I really did. Five more days left and it would finally be the holidays... rather than me been excited about it, I felt dreadful, I could really wait til the holidays.