0.07

SMUT WARNING!!!🔞⚠
I pulled Calum upstairs to my room and shut the door. Calum looked at me and brought his hand to my face. He pulled me forward into a kiss. I kissed him back. The kiss got heated as Cal bit my lip so he could enter his tongue. I moaned as he ran his fingers through my hair. "Jump." He moaned out as I jumped and wrapped my legs around Cal's waist. I pulled off my shirt as Calum help onto my waist. Cal walked over to my bed and laid me down. He kissed my neck and quickly took off his pants. He climbed onto me and I kissed his jawline. "Calum." I moaned out. He let out a groan as he pulled down my underwear. He rubbed his finger over me and I let out a moan. I grabbed the side of his boxers trying to pull them down. Cal caught on and pulled them off. "Can I?" He asked lining himself up with my entrance. "Y-yes." I said as he slowly pushed himself into me. I let out a moan and closed my eyes. "Shit you're tight." Calum said as he went faster. He kept going as pain turned to pleasure. "Omggg." I yelled as i let lose. Cal did the same as he rolled off of me and laid beside me. "Where's your bathroom?" Calum asked. "Down the hall to your left." I said as he stood up and walked out of the room.

When Calum left I saw his phone vibrating. I picked it up and looked at who was texting him.
Love❤: Calum, come back to my place I miss you!
Love❤: Elliot wants to see his daddy and I want to see him too👀
Love❤: call me once Mali leaves.
Mali? Isn't Mali his sister? "Eve-" calum said before noticing I had his phone in my hand. "Who the fuck is 'love' Calum." I yelled. "Uh, her name's Kaylin." He said walking over to me. "IS THAT WHO YOU WERE FUCKING WHEN I CALLED YOU? WHO'S ELLIOT CALUM." I yelled standing up looking at him. "She, she was the one I was with. And Elliot is my son. . ." Calum said scratching the back of his head. "I knew you never loved me, get out bitch. And don't come back. Don't text me, call me, or ever look at me again." I said as I watched Calum grab his clothes tears in his eyes.

"Well I can't make you love me, but I'll try." Calum said before running out of my house.

i rolled my eyes. What if I move away? What if I dropped out? I would never have to see Calum again in both conditions. I didn't want to just destroy my future, so I knew exactly what I was gonna do. I'll just switch schools. I pulled on my clothes and walked downstairs to see my mom walk into the door. "Hey honey, what's wrong?" She asked. "Mom can I please switch schools." i begged. "Why." She asked. "My school is very unsafe people keep getting in fights over nothing." I lied. "Oh well I mean I guess, i only care about your safety," She said. "Take a week off and we'll sign you up for Kingswell in a week." She said kissing my forehead. "Thanks mama I love you so much." I said pulling her into a hug. Bye bye, Hood.

I woke up in the middle of the night and ran to the bathroom. I puked and then sat on the ground with my head in my hands. I didn't even have a fever what's wrong? Maybe nothing. I walked back to my bed and went to sleep.

When I woke up I heard my parents screaming. "I DON'T KNOW WHO THAT BOY IS, GO ASK EVELYN." my dad yelled as I heard footsteps getting closer to my room. I laid down and pretended to go to sleep as soon as the door to my room cracked open. "Evelyn Marie wake up." I heard my mom say. "Yes?" I asked as I sat up. "Who's Calvin?" She asked sitting on the end of my bed. "You mean Calum?" I asked. "Yeah, him." She said. "Um, someone I used to be close to." I said. "He gave us this card to give to you, your dad and I have already read it but we want you to." She said handing it to me.
Dear Eve,
You might want to take a pregnancy test :-). 'well I cant make you love me, but I'll try.'
Yours truly,
Calum

I gasped as my mom handed me a test. "Go take it." She said with a weak smile. I grabbed it and walked to the bathroom. I took the test and almost cried when I saw the results.

POSITIVE.

An/ hehe I hate myself :-)