zero. E!Online

6 Things You Need To Know About Willa Rose

YouTube star Willa Mellet, known amongst her fans as Willa Rose, has made the sudden announcement on her channel that she is choosing to live her life with positivity. Although this is a sudden and drastic change in her demeanor - she is usually one to talk herself down and drag others on social media as well - her decision to move to England last month was even bigger.

 Although this is a sudden and drastic change in her demeanor - she is usually one to talk herself down and drag others on social media as well - her decision to move to England last month was even bigger

If you think that you know the YouTube star from what's stated above, then you're wrong. Here are ten things that you need to know about Willa Rose:

One: Willa hates change
The Australian internet star is definitely not one for change. She has stated this several times in almost all of the videos that she has uploaded to her channel, especially her "New Beginnings" video. Willa has always lived in the same house, the same bedroom, and with the same people since her family packed up their things and moved from South Africa to Australia when she was a child. Now the nearly-eighteen year old is ready to expand her knowledge of the world by moving cross country once again.

Two: Willa is friends with everyone
Willa is said to be moving in with close friend Joe Sugg, stating that she does not want to live on her own. The reason is unknown but here at E!, we can't blame her for wanting to live with Joe - he is extremely charming. However, her choice in countries does not surprise us. Willa knows possibly all of England's YouTubers and is notably great friends with Joe Sugg, Tanya Burr, Jim Chapman, Caspar Lee, Oli White, and many more.

Three: Willa's siblings are her "best friends"
It's no secret that Willa has grown up in a large family. She has four siblings, two of which have YouTube channels as well. Steele (23) is the oldest, followed by Troye Sivan (21), then Sage (19), Willa, and finally younger brother Tyde Levi (16). Willa spends a lot of time with her older brother Troye - who is a successful entertainer and musician - and older sister Sage. The seventeen year old has stated several times that she gets along well with her sister due to being the only girls in a house of four boys plus their mom. Willa has traveled the world with her older brother Troye, she has spent countless night over her brother Steele's place to watch reruns of Teen Wolf, and she has spent hours upon hours with her younger brother Tyde watching sports.

"He's my baby brother - all I want to do is make him happy." Willa said in an interview. "We have a bond that's unbreakable and I always want to make sure it stays like that. I care about all of my siblings, but Tyde especially."

Four: She was once in a relationship with Australian singer Calum Hood
"It's obvious that I cared for Cal at one point - I still do, just not in the same way." Willa stated when questioned about her former relationship. "Things just didn't work out. He moved to America to tour with his band and I stayed back in Australia. Being only fifteen at the time, I wasn't ready for a commitment like that - I don't think either of us were."

We found that the two were extremely cute and perfect for each other in spite of the age difference.

(via; willarose on Instagram)

Willa posted this photo of herself, Calum, and her dog that she still has to this day, Nala, back in 2013 with the caption "My Loves". Aren't they just adorable?

Five: Her celebrity crush is Leonardo DiCaprio
Ever since Willa first watched The Titanic, she has been "madly in love" with Leo DiCaprio. And who can blame her? He's quite the charmer and definitely possesses amazing personality traits.

Six: Her YouTube channel recently hit 3 million subscribers!
We want to congratulate Willa Rose on 3 million, but it seems as though her friends and family already have. Shown by her newest upload, the Mellet family treated her to an expensive dinner with her closest family-friends and offered to pay for her plane ride to London. The dinner served as a going-away party for when she moves - which will be soon - and also as a bonding time between the siblings. Troye even returned from his tour to attend and performed a last-minute show in Melbourne, which Willa went to, along with her close friends Tyler Oakley and Poppy Deyes and her three siblings.

Here at E!News, we think it's safe to say that Willa Rose is headed on the right track towards fame.