twenty one. Real Life

Willa sat on her living room floor, surrounded by her friends

Willa sat on her living room floor, surrounded by her friends. Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton were on her left while Arzaylea, Bryana, and Michael's girlfriend Crystal Leigh were on her right. Joe was on the sofa and Caspar was next to him.

Willa was deep into a game of Call Of Duty against Mikey, Cal, and Joe when there was a knock at the door. She paused the game and stood up, heading over to answer it. Mikey was silently whispering in the corner "Please be pizza. Please be pizza". It caused Willa to laugh to herself quietly but as she swung open the front door, her smile dropped.

Standing in front of her was Tyler Posey, Cody Christian, and... Dylan Sprayberry. Willa's smile returned as she caught sight of the certain boy, launching herself at Tyler before he could even process what was happening. Both knew that it was safe to say that they were the closest out of the cast - besides Shelley - since they texted everyday about random things. Tyler was also her favorite actor on the show, so she had been instantly drawn to him when people first started commenting on her photos. They had sent each other a dm and exchanged numbers; ever since then they had been texting non stop.

Dylan looked startled as Tyler caught Willa, holding her so that the two did not stumble down the front steps. Dylan would not lie and say that his heart did not ache as he realized his crush's affection towards Tyler, even if it was only in a brotherly way. He had convinced himself that he was in love with her since the day he first discovered her channel and now he was finally meeting her, only to watch as she hugged his friend instead.

"Hi." Willa mumbled, her head tucked into Tyler's shoulder. As the adult laughed she pulled away and turned to Cody. Her smile became even wider as she hugged him as well, moving to hug Dylan before deciding against it. She knew that she had been avoiding him and was no doubt coming off as rude, but she had her reasons.

"I HEARD EXCITEMENT IS THERE PIZZA?" Michael ran towards the door, only to come halting to a stop when he noticed that these were Teen Wolf actors and were definitely not pizza delivery guys. "Did you guys bring pizza?"

-
a short chapter but oh well

I'm watching In The Heart Of The Sea and I am contemplating writing a Tom Nickerson fanfic. he is the character played by Tom Holland and he had such a great storyline and wonderful personality. the time period can really spark controversy on a character that I create since my o/c would indeed be a woman and there were still laws against the woman working class back then. I feel as though it would be an interesting topic to write about. opinions?