Chapter 2

A/N ~gonna make the chapters confusing by naming some and numbering others cause I have to make things more difficult XD
_____________________________
(Two weeks later)
Im getting used to school snd my new friends I hate waking up at 5:30 so I can catch the school bus at 6:30  but Im fine with it I just sleep on the way there or listen to music to wake me up. Im super excited though because my aunt is taking me to see the Miss America pageant next week. I am the fashionista in my family and my aunt is friends with miss Vermont's cousin I think. So next week I get to miss almost everyday of school I'm only going on Monday and Tuesday. On another note my mom keeps asking about my new friends I only tell her their names. My little groups is Ash, Sage, Liz, Sophia, Mia, Michaela, and Kallie. I don't know how but for the longest time I couldn't remember Liz's name. How did I forget my best friend from middle school has a sister named Liz. Speaking of best friend in middle school I need to text Crystal if we don't talk that much because she almost never checks her phone. Today is Wednesday so we have community homeroom in the gym part of me likes it cause then i can be with all my friends during homeroom but then I hate it cause there isn't that much room so we're smooched next to each other some people even have to sit on the steps. After community homeroom I have Science and me and a girl named jane just do whatever sometimes I do her hair sometimes we go on our phone the teacher tends to get off topic sometimes.any way the rest of my day is boring until dance. Dance is the class where most people get to see how am the most. Im still quiet in that class but I'm more out there. GTG I'm writing this on the bus and we just got to school.
________________________________
A/N~ This is a very bad chapter but next chapter should be better also school for me starts next week and Im soo not ready like can summer be another week or two