Inexperienced Seme! Male! Reader x Leonardo {Lemon}

Requested by: Controller569 hope you like it :3
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I love you~

[Y/n]'s POV:
Normal, something I thought I would never say before. Earth was how it used to be, Master Splinter was ok and.... I'm finally in a relationship! It was weird, one day I'm fighting for my life and to save Earth and the next I'm trying not to die of embarrassment. Oddly enough, the leader himself agreed to be my boyfriend. Yes, the Leonardo was officially my lover. The moment he said yes, the world seemed to slow down and my once lonely heart was filled with love and happiness. It's cheesy, yes, but I'm relived that I wasn't rejected by the one I'd loved for about a year. Six weeks of being together and everything was going smoothly.

"[Y/n], you okay sweetheart?" Looking up from my notebook, I am greeted with a pair of beautiful ocean blue eyes. My face warms up and I smile, "I'm fine, just thinking is all!" He returns the gesture and nudges my nose with his and sits down by me. Kissing his cheek I continue to draw in my small notebook. "What are you drawing?" He tries to peek inside and I move it "No peeking! It's for tomorrow!" He narrows his eyes at me, "Seriously?" "Yes! It's part of your birthday gift!" Tomorrow was gonna be his birthday and I had been meaning to do something special. He tries to reach for it and I cradle it in my arms, "No!! It's a secret!" "But I wanna see it, [n/n]~!" He practically tackles me, him straddling my waist and me holding the book out of reach. The position made him blush darkly and I can feel my own face burn, "Can you not do each other in the living room? Mikey's gonna be scarred for life..." I glare at the turtle in red as he smirks down at the both of us. Leo quickly crawls off and I sit up, "Like you care, if it were you and Mona I'd be a different story..." He glares back at me and I smirk. Leo rolls his eyes and stands up, "I'm going to my room to meditate, if you'll excuse me" Walking away, I pick up the notebook and sigh heavily. Raph sits next to me and smacks the back of my head, "What's up with you?" "I dunno... I'm just.. What should I do? Tomorrow is Leo's birthday and I don't know what to do! I want to make it special but-" Raph covers my mouth with his hand. "Let me stop you there before you ramble on, first of all you being here to celebrate with us is enough for him to be happy. But if you really want to make it special~" I raise an eyebrow and he whisper into my ear. My eyes widen and my whole body goes into flames, "What?! I-I can't do that!!" "And why not?" Raph smirks at my flustered form, "I'm still a virgin you ass, I don't know how to frickle frackle someone!" He laughs and I growl. "What's so funny?" Donnie had left his lab and saw the both of us sitting on the floor. "This idiot over here-" "Frickle frackle?! Who says that!" He doubles  over and I roll my eyes. Donnie raises an eye ridge, "Um..." Standing up, I walk over to him and whisper what had happened. His eyes widen and his face turns a light pink, "Oh well... Um... I... Uh..." He stutters and I can only lower my head in embarrassment. Donnie sighs, "Well, it's not a bad gift but I'm not sure how you plan doing it considering your..."

I shrug, "I might have a way to fix that but I'm gonna need you to help me" He nods and we make our way into his lab.

~TIME SKIP~

"Where are you taking me?" My clueless boyfriend asks as I lead him away from the lair. "You'll see, it's part of my gift!" I smile at him and he blushes lightly. After the small party was over, Raph and Donnie had encouraged me to get Leo out for my little "surprise gift". Reaching a man hole, we exit the sewers and make our way to my apartment. Entering my room, I have him sit down as I sit next to him. "Okay! So... I was going to make a little proposal," Taking out the small vile that held a purple liquid, I hold it in front of him. "This is something me and Donnie made yesterday, it should keep you human for the next 12 hours" His eyes widen, "R-really?!" I nod and hand it to him. He hesitantly takes it and stares at it with cautious eyes, "And you're sure this won't kill me or anything?" I giggle at him, "I'm sure angel!" He shakily opens the vile and slowly drinks the liquid. Within a blink of an eye, the once mutant turtle was now a regular teen.