DISCLAIMER AND EXTENDED SUMMARY

I do not own Shokugeki no Soma, that's including plot lines, characters, etc.
The only few things I own is my plot lines and my OC, other than her looks as she is being portrayed as Asako Natsume from Toneri no Kaibutsu-kun.
All Shokugeki no Soma rights go to the authors of the manga, Yūto Tsukuda and Shun Saeki.

•••

Natsume never caused trouble and was always well-behaved when she was a child. Her mother and father-both exemplary chefs-taught her how to cook in many different styles, or just what they knew, but told her that they were all the best ways to cook because that's what parents do.

She grew up around food and would always try to create new dishes to serve.
She was a real prodigy.

With the incredible will to cook and the parents to back her up, she would grow up to become famous.

But then, her mother, the real backbone to her cooking, had passed away when she was nine. It was in a car accident and Hotaru was with her when it happened.

Her mother protected her from crashing into the dashboard and possibly even from flying out the windshield.
Hotaru had only gained head trauma, whilst her mother faded away from her and her father.

"I can't cook anymore," she said to her father. "I know you can't either, papa."

The passing of her mother changed both of them.
Her father never smiled.
Her daughter wished to never cook again; the fire that lit her fiery spirit to hold a knife was gone.

Until the boy came into her life and set a match to her dying flame.

•••

AND THEN SHE MET KUROKIBA RYO AND BOOM THERE IT IS

ENJOY THIS FANFICTION

ALSO

ADD MY INSTAGRAM

torixxst