Learn To Love Again

I know that in some points in you life you will have your heart broken, but in a way, it's a good thing.

Because somebody else will come along and fix it for you.

Then only you can decide to Learn To Love Again.

Beth's P.O.V

"Beth, come on, open up" Emma said lightly knocking on the door.

"Just leave me alone, I wanna be on my own" I replied sitting against the door.

"What would you say if I have all your favorite people stood out here with me?" She replied.

"What do you mean?" I sniffed.

"Beau Brooks, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Dean Lemon, Joel Peat, Brad Simpson and Connor Ball" She replied. I could picture the grin on her face.

"No, shut up, you're lying" I replied.

"Hey Beth" They all chorused. My heart must of skipped a beat as I recognized each of those voices. Emma was telling the truth. I sat up and unlocked the door but left it closed. I walked over to the sofa and the door slowly opened. I turned round to see Dean Lemon standing in the doorway.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Oh yeah, fine, just perfect. My parents are dead, I'm obviously great" I replied sarcastically rolling my eyes. He sighed and then came and sat next to me on the sofa.

"Beth, it's only in this world, technically they're still alive, just not here. Just think of this as a parent-free holiday, surely that's not as bad?" He asked smirking.

"I guess so, well at least you're here, as well as all my other favorites" I replied smiling. He smiled and pulled me in for a hug, I hugged back and took in the smell of his aftershave. Damn he smelt so good.

"Come on, you better go and meet the rest of the housemates" He said offering me a hand to help me up. I took his hand and he led me back into the house. I smiled as Harry came up to me and engulfed me into a tight hug. Then I saw Brad and Connor guiltily walking towards me.

"I'm sorry" Brad said with his head down.

"Me too" Connor added awkwardly.

"Hey guys don't worry" I replied smiling a little as i hugged them both. They looked a lot more happier now.

"Hey Beth" Beau Brooks stepped in front of me and held out his hand. I smiled and went to shake it but instead he grabbed my hand and lightly kissed the back of it. I swear I blushed.

"Glad you're ok now sis" Emma came up to me smiling.

"I'm much better now, thanks" I replied smiling back. And with that Kieran Lemon walked through the door and I saw Emma's face change. It's crazy how much she actually likes him.

I looked around the room to see that pretty much all of mine and some of Emma's idols were stood around me.

All of Lawson, ROOM94, The Janoskians, One Direction and The Vamps.

"So, who wants to party?!" Kit Tanton screamed. Within seconds afterwards everyone began to cheer and as if by magic music came on out of nowhere. I laughed and began to dance with Emma.

------------------

Emma's P.O.V

Honestly I freaking love this dream!!

I'm currently doing the macarena with Louis Tomlinson and Kieran Lemon, what more can I ask for?! I look around the room to see everyone dancing, drinking and having a good time.