Intro

Character Info. In the voice of Amanda Waller:

Harley Quinn:

Formally known as Harleen Quinzel. Used to be a Psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum, assigned the Clown Prince of Crime himself, The Joker. After falling in love, she became an psychotic gymnast. She is a total wild card and will do anything for her "puddin".

Deadshot:

Formally known as Floyd Lawton. He never misses a shot and is assassin for hire. He can shoot from a range of 4,000 meters and was captured after almost killing Batman. His weakness is his daughter, Zoe and will do anything to save her.

El Diablo:

Formally known as Chato Santana, he is flame full killer who murdered his family. The true extent to his powers is unknown and he has a core temperature of 666 degrees Celsius. He is the devil in a human body.

Killer Croc:

Formally known as Waylon Jones, he is a monstrous beast who feeds off human flesh. He is horrible crocodile and you should never approach him in or out of a sewer. One word of advise, do not feed!

Katana:

Also known as Tatsu Yamashiro, this girl wields the power of a great sword, as sword that captures the souls of it's victims. She is a samurai assassin that will take revenge over the death of her husband. She is fearless and fatal.

Captain Boomerang:

Also known as Digger Harkness, he is an alcoholic thief. In fact, he is charge with over 98 accounts of burgulary in last few years. Weapon of choice, boomerangs. Fetish is Unicorns, but most specifically, his pink unicorn, "Pinky".

Light Blade:

Also known as Raine Winters. This girl is a stealthy as a panther, but deadly as a blade. She is silent and quick on her feet, but do not get in between her and her knives. She will cut you up in a second. She has no known weakness and is one of the most deadly assassins on earth. Massive flirt.

Slipknot:

Also know as Christopher Weiss. He is a trained assassins and good with ropes. Hates being tied down and is a well known rule breaker.

Rick Flag:

Leader of the operations, he will transport these villains to the target. He is the bets the army can offer. He is a natural born leader and is a tatical expert. He bleeds red, white and blue.